Your agent want it but is just not real sure how to earn it!!
So let me give you a few tips that you should be sure to pass on to your agent.
- Before you take on a Short Sale know how to close it
- Before you price a house ... know the area and the market
- Before you put "Expert, Guru, Specialist" behind your name .... know something about the ninche you claim
- Before you do anything with your client.... educate them (and if you can't - then your client should know that you are NOT the agent for them)
If an agent follow them few do's they may have a client that is confident that their agent
- can answer their questions,
- price their home to match the market value,
- know how to market their home,
- and know their stuff when it comes to closing a transaction!
If your agent does not.... look in the mirror and reacess your decision to move forward with that agent. Then call me!
This post is a spill off from
and inspired by all the "leads" I have received from Trulia in the last month! Mostly duds!!
I am going to add a disclosure to my profile (if possible) to let my readers know that I prefer solid leads and I prefer that you certainly are not working with an agent when you call me and ask question after question and ask me to take you view homes --- BUT when I ask if you are satisfied with your agent you say YES! Of course, this is no reflection on Trulia.
"Oh I see.... your agent does know how to spend a commission check, but is just not real sure how to earn it!!"