There is certainly no shortage of things to do on July 4th in Tucson - and plenty of fireworks shows all across the city!
- Tucson Padres Star Spangled Spectacular – one day early on July 3rd, 5:30pm at Kino Stadium
- Starr Pass Resort on Starr Pass Blvd – show starts between 8:30 and 9pm.
- City of Tucson ‘a Mountain” show – 9:15pm on the hill!
- Marana Star Spangled Spectacular, event starts at 6pm – fireworks at 9pm off I-10 and Cortaro Roads
- Desert Diamond Casino All-American BBQ and Fireworks Show! The event starts today, Sunday, July 2st, and each night through the 4th!
And if you want to listen to music or just enjoy some good food on July 4th – here are a couple options:
- Let Freedom Sing - Centennial Hall, 1020 E. University Blvd. Patriotic variety show andsalute to the Armed Forces – from 3-5pm on July 4th.
- Musical Star Spangled Salute - O'Shaughnessy's Steakhouse and Piano Bar at 2200 N. Camino Principal. Enjoy all American barbeque chicken or barbecue pork ribs, along with some music and sing alongs.