Hopefully not for a while if you are renting from KGC Properties LLC! All of my tenants are happy and unless they have extenuating circumstances, like a job transfer, our tenants tend to stay.
If you are unhappy with your current landlord or property manager, you’ve probably been looking for a while and as your lease nears its end, you are looking even harder! In Arizona, the rental market is competitive – rental homes get scooped up rather quickly and it can be frustrating for tenants.
So when should you start looking for a new place to live? Soon as you give your landlord notice according to the terms of your lease. And if you find the home of your dreams, and are still 30 -45 days away from moving – the best thing you can do is negotiate. But make sure you are in a position to negotiate – keep these tips in mind:
- Be prepared to fill out and pay for all application and back ground checks.
- Show your excellent rental history and provide enough references.
- Why you are moving isn’t as important as if you are moving correctly – give sufficient notice, leave the rental home clean and in good or better condition than you got it, etc.
- Show a strong work history and provide pay stubs to back it up.
- Be prepared to pay security and other deposits in full.