Find Free Money For You.
$33 B-I-L-L-I-O-N FOR YOU!
Americans are told and shown that there is over $33 Billion, (again, B-I-L-L-I-O-N) which is currently reported in unclaimed property that can be found through accessing the information and databases that you can find over the Internet or you can go to our website, www.USFF.co to see all of the links that we have provided to you for free.
FDIC Money for You
We all have read in the paper, seen on the television or heard through the grapevine that a bank has been taken over by the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).
The FDIC protects us if a bank fails, thus keeping our money safe. When a bank fails and the assets get taken over by the Fed (as many of us know them as), the assets get lost in the shuffle.
Find your free money that belongs to you by going HERE. They want you to have your money, you just have to know where to look for it.
The FDIC can have your unclaimed funds when a financial institution fails and the FDIC resolution division steps up to the plate. This includes:
- Unclaimed insured deposits up to the insurance limit
- Dividends declared on excess deposits over the insurance limit
- Dividends declared on general creditor claims
- Funds distributed to the shareholders of the failed institution
- The insured deposit is never claimed from the assuming financial institution
- The dividend check on the excess deposit amount is not cashed
- The dividend check on the general creditor claim is not cashed
- The check to the shareholder is not cashed
- A valid address is not on file and the check has been returned to the FDIC
It is said that as many as 9 out of every 10 Adults in America have a claim that may be available to them. There are approximately 117 million accounts that comprise the $33 Billion that is known to be available.
You can also go to our website mentioned above, which is http://www.USFF.co. We list all the links that can be found so that you can search for money that you or a family member or friend can find at no cost to you. Go to our website to find free money for you.
The money that USFF finds is usually not found anywhere on the Internet. USFF finds the money, then the people it rightfully belongs to. This can be a very time-consuming and lengthy process.
I will be linking more of these posts to where someone can find money that may belong to them or someone that they know.
Find Free Money For You.