Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Here are a few tricks for writing an offer that gets accepted in Eugene, Oregon & anywhere else your travels might take you:
1. Ensure your pre approval letter is written for the offer price on your agreement
2. Determine the sellers motivation
3. Present a list of questions to ask the seller, should you run into them while visiting the home. I give my clients a list of though provoking questions to ask sellers.
4. Ask your Realtor to present the offer in person with the listing agent. Often times it is a good idea for you to come along. After all, if they write a counter offer while your there, wouldn't it be great to sign it in person and seal the transaction up from others.
5. Ask your Realtor about escalation clauses, in a Buyers Market this could save your offer!
6. Shorten your time frame for inspections... instead of asking for 10 days, ask for 2 or 3
7. Provide the seller with a larger earnest money deposit- this shows the seller your motivated.
8. Write a short letter to the seller- we all like to sell homes to people like ourselves
9. Make an offer non-contingent upon financing if your sure your financing is solid!
10. Put yourself in the sellers shoes and write a reasonable offer
Writing an offer that gets accepted here in Eugene, Oregon or anywhere you might visit is a simple process should you review the above steps.
Before you buy a home, do yourself a favor and read this blog!
This blog is intended to provide you with TIPS, TRICKS & ADVISE to help ensure your home buying experience is as painless and easy as possible!
My goal is to help ensure that before you buy a home, you are prepared with the tools you need to make an informed buying decision. I will post often as possible ensure you are able to find the best deals in the area and make myself available for your questions and concerns. You are always welcome to call or shoot me a quick email.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.