I saw an article in Rachel Ray Magazine that included 9 great uses for mayonnaise. Here they are:
1. Polish the patio. Mayo replenishes the moisture in the finish and gives it shine and protection.
2. Soothe dry skin. Mayo hydrates and prevents skin from flaking.
3. Unstick price tags. Mayo helps loosen the glue.
4. Get silky strands. Mayo encourages hair growth.
5. Clean a burst bubble. Mayo softens the sticky gum.
6. Get houseplants glossy. Mayo helps it look extra vibrant.
7. Salvage your silver. Mayo will help tackle tarnish.
8. Indulge your digits. It helps strengthen nails.
9. Perfect a paint job. May will get the smudges off.