Atlanta Real Estate ODAT Enters 2012 Real Estate and Tech Challenge
So the gods at ActiveRain want to entice me to explain my Marketing Budget by offering a chance at $500. ...
Hmmm - I guess it would go like this:
- $500 10% to office supplies - ink and paper for printing - etc.
- $450 $200 to Zillow for the purchased zip codes
- $250 $100 on Dynamic Page Solutions for website
service and marketing efforts
- $150 $ 50 on ixactcontact CRM services
- $100 $ 99 on CDPE
- $ 1 $ 1 on a yummy candy bar - BUTTERFINGER!
- Zillow zip-code/area has been a constant source of leads.
- From Dynamic Page Solutions - my new "whizz-bang" website (the company was recommended by Dick Greenberg from Colorado).
- I LOVE ixactcontact.com CRM - just enter a name on my Android phone and it automatically shows up in my ixactcontact data base. How's that for timesaving?
- CDPE education/resources have stood me in good stead.
- What's a month worth without a good candy bar?
Looking at the infographic below, one sees all the statistics for companies of all sizes. Although our expenses vary month-to-month, any extra cash helps!
Maybe we will win it ...
Have a happy day -
“This post is an entry for the $500 Real Estate Marketing and Tech Challenge. Learn more about this ActiveRain contest atwww.activerain.com/marketing-challenge.”
Data provided by ActiveRain.com. Join 215,590 Real Estate Agents on the world's largest Real Estate Social Network.