The Town of Babylon manages and operates five area pools. The pools are open full time in the summer and include:
- Anthony Sanchez Memorial Pool: Sawyer Avenue, West Babylon. 661-2067
- Fabio Buttitta Pool: Acorn Street, Deer Park. 242-4803
- North Lindenhurst Pool: Straight Path, North Lindenhurst. 957-3510
- North Amityville Pool: Albany Avenue, North Amityville. 842-6240
- Phelps Lane Pool: Phelps Lane, North Babylon. 669-4654
Pool passes can be purchased at the Parks and Recreation Department at 151 Phelps Lane in North Babylon, Monday through Friday, from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Babylon Town pools are open from June 23 through September 3. Double proof of residency is required, like a tax and utility bill. Children older than 3 years old must have either a birth certificate, library card or report card for identification verification.
All children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to obtain a pool pass.
Costs for the Family Plan Pool Pass are $85, but this cost does not include the Phelps Lane pool.
The Family Plan for the Phelps Lane pool is $150, which does include access to all other Town pools as well.
An individual summer pool pass is $50, for access to all Town pools. A senior citizen individual summer pool pass is $25, and the Senior Citizen Family plan is $40, both includes access to all Town pools.
The map below shows the locations of the Town of Babylon pools:
View Larger Map