June 2012 has passed and half the year is gone. The summer selling season is well under way. Take a look at some of these great house deals we sold in Central Florida last month.
Beresford Roundlake La Paloma
1, Beresford Way, Lake Mary, FL 32746. In the heart of the Crossings community. This 3/2/2 home was an REO foreclosure that an investor bought. They fixed this home up immaculately and sold it to a new home owner. Sold for $172,500.
2. Roundlake Road, Mount Dora, FL 32757. Country home on 5+ acres. 4 bed/4 bath custom built over 4000 square feet. Located in the Lake County countryside. This house looks as beautiful on the inside as it does the outside. 16 days on market. Sold for $320,000.
3. Briarcliff Dr, Longwood, FL 32779. 4 bed, 2 bath home located in the Wekiva Springs area. Just 24 days on market. Sold for $102,270.
4. La Paloma, Winter Springs, FL 32708. 3/2/2 home in great condition. In the beautiful Sunrise neighborhood. Sold in just 6 days for $127,000 to an FHA buyer.
5. New Hampshire St, Orlando, FL 32804. 3/2 in College Park. Great close in location. Sold to a cash investor for $120,000.
6. Stonefield Dr, Orlando, FL 32826. 4 bed, 2 bath in Stonemeade in east Orlando. Short sale home - one of the few still left. Sold for $127,500.
7. Carlisle Ct, Kissimmee, FL 34758. 3/2/2 short sale fixer upper in Poinciana on the south side of town. Sold for $45,000 - prices are still a bargain.
This is just a sampling of the 30+ homes that we sold last month. If I can assist you with selling or buying a home, please do not hesitate to contact me. Go with a pro you know.