Exercise of the brain is as important as exercise of the muscles. As we grow older, it's important that we keep mentally alert. The saying: "If you don't use it, you will lose it" also applies to the brain.
Below is a very private way to gage your loss or non-loss of intelligence. So take the following test presented here and determine if you are losing it or are still a MENSA candidate. OK, relax, clear your mind and . . . begin.
- What do you put in a toaster?
The answer is bread. If you said "toast", then give up now and go do something else. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said, "bread", go to question 2.
- Say "silk" five times. Now spell "silk". What do cows drink?
Answer: Cows drink water. If you said "milk", please do not attempt the next question. Your brain is obviously overstressed and may even overheat. It may be that you need to content yourself with reading something more appropriate such as "Children's World". If you said, "water" then proceed to question three.
- If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a greenhouse made from?
Answer: Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said "green bricks", what the heck are you still doing here reading these questions? If you said "glass", then go on to question four.
- Twenty years ago, a plane is flying at 20,000 feet over Germany. If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into West Germany and East Germany. Anyway, during the flight, TWO of the engines fail. The pilot, realizing that the last remaining engine is also failing, decides on a crash landing procedure. Unfortunately the engine fails before he has time and the plane crashes smack in the middle of "no man's land" between East Germany and West Germany. Where would you bury the survivors - East Germany or West Germany or in "no man's land"?
Answer: You don't, of course, bury survivors. If you said ANYTHING else, you are a real dunce and you must NEVER try to rescue anyone from a plane crash. Your efforts would not be appreciated. If you said, "Don't bury the survivors" then proceed to the next question.
- If the hour hand on a clock moves 1/60th of a degree every minute then how many degrees will the hour hand move in one hour?
Answer: One degree. If you said "360 degrees" or anything other than "one degree", you are to be congratulated on getting this far, but you are obviously out of your league. Turn your pencil in and exit the room. Everyone else proceed to the final question.
- Without using a calculator - You are driving a bus from London to Milford Haven in Wales. In London, 17 people get on the bus. In Reading, six people get off the bus and nine people get on. In Swindon, two people get off and four get on. In Cardiff, 11 people get off and 16 people get on. In Swansea, three people get off and five people get on. In Carmathen, six people get off and three get on. You then arrive at Milford Haven. What was the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Oh, for heaven sake! It was YOU, Read the first line!!!
Get Free Foreclosure Lists at http://sandiegoforclosurelists.com
Search all San Diego County homes Daily: http://topsandiegohomesearch.com
San Diego Realtor, San Diego Homes, Motivated Realtor, La Jolla Homes, Chula Vista Homes, Del Mar Homes, Rolling Hills Homes Eastlake Homes, Kensington homes, Beach Front Property, Pacific Beach Homes, Bonita Homes, Jason Stewart, Stewart Estates, Stewart Estates Team, Southbay Realtor, North county homes, SD Homes, San Diego, San Diego County, Gaslamp Properties, San Diego Properties, San Diego Condos, La Jolla Living, Luxury Living, Realtors that care, San Diego Foreclosures, San Diego Short Sales, Short Sales, Foreclosures in San Diego, Top San Diego Agent, Top San Diego Realtors, Buy in SD, Otay Ranch, 91910, 91911, 91913 , 91914, 91915, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92108, 92110, 92111, 92112, 92123, 92124, 92137, 92120, 92018, 92019, 92020, 91977, 91978, 92139, 92123, 92126,92127, 92020, 92040, solana beach Cardiff by the sea, Cardiff-by-the-sea, windansea la jolla homes, San Diego’s best real estate team stewart estates, Jorge Garcia stewart estates, edith Garcia stewart estates, Best san diego real estate team, Beach front homes in san diego, beach front homes in la jolla, la jolla blvd, otay lakes rd
Happiness, Success in the Real Estates Business, Jason Did it again, San Diego’s # 1 Realtor, Keeping up with the best, Jason Omar Stewart, Stewart Estates Team Listings, San Diego Listings, Stewart Estates Listings, Buying properties under market value, Flipping homes, Flipping san diego, San Diego Flips, Fixer uppers, San Diego Fixer Uppers. San Diego Foreclosure properties, san diego foreclosure lists, lowest priced homes in san diego, rolling hills ranch properties for sale, buy in 92101, buy in 91911, buy in 91913, buy in 91914, buy in 91915, selling for top dollar, tips for selling for selling your property for top dollar, Jason Stewart SD Real Estate, Jason Stewart top Realtor. www.Topsandiegohomeseach.com www.foreclosedinsandiego.com, www.chulavistashortsales.com www.rollinghillsshortsales.com www.setbaq.com www.bonitaforeclosures.com, www.freesdshortsales.com www.sdshortsales.com, www.jasonstewart.org, www.epicfighting.com www.facebook.com/stewartestatesteam