Real Estate agents owe it to themselves to fully research all opportunities to increase their business. “Expireds” or “For Sale by Owner” listings are areas that many agents are considering for potential business expansion. Before you decide to expand, read over the following questions and answer truthfully:
• In your market, are more than 30% of the listings currently expired?
• Do you have a strong listing and sales persona? Do you love to WIN the listing?
• Are you willing to walk away from listings unless the price is right?
• Are you willing to spend 30 minutes every single day calling Expireds?
• Are you aggressive enough to want to achieve 10% or more of the market share of Expireds?
If you answered yes to these questions, expired marketing can be for you. Expired marketing can be your second most profitable marketing effort, after client marketing. Less than 10% of agents have what it takes to try it, and less than 1% do it right.
In an effort to assist you with your marketing goals, Best Agent Business will help you with the following tasks:
• Best Agent Business will define a target market based on price ranges, geography, and perhaps exclusion of Expireds from certain brokerages or specific agents.
• Best Agent Business will use manual research and services such as www.TheRedx.com to select and target Expireds. This will occur as a daily pull of data.
• Best Agent Business will create a mailing series of five to ten pieces over a period of two to six months.
• Best Agent Business will utilize some top secret creative ideas in our bag of tricks.
• Best Agent Business will manage your Expireds campaign using data services like REDX or Landvoice.
For more information on how Best Agent Business can help you improve your marketing practices and many other aspects of your Real Estate Business, visit us at www.bestagentbusiness.com, call (202) 297-2393, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.