As I was sitting at a high-end salon the other day receiving the 5 Star treatment, I wondered how many real estate agents deliver the 5 Star customer service to their clients.
Treat Me Like A Rock Star!
When I entered the salon I was greeted by name, they hung up my jacket and escorted me back to my stylist. I was then offered my choice of cucumber or lemon infused ice water, coffee or herbal tea. As I reclined back, with my feet up I couldn't help wonder what 5 Star customer service would look like for real estate agents. Here are just a few things I came up with:
- Prepping clients on what to expect during the home buying/selling experience
- Returning phone calls promptly
- Responding to requests promptly
- Anticipating requests
- Previewing properties
- Water, snacks and umbrella in the car
- Being early for an appointment
- Listening...really listening
- Checking on their property when they are out of town
- Providing names of reliable contractors
Who Wants To Be Average?
It's so commonplace to be average, but our clients deserve and pay for the best. And I'm sure you have worked with quite a few "average" real estate agents...not fun. Imagine what that feels like if you were the client. So I have to ask, what does 5 Star customer service look like to you?
- Whatever Happened To Customer Service
- I Am The Greatest Of All Time
- Be Careful What You Start
- It's All About Your Attitude
- Can We Talk?
- What's Holding You Back From Achieving Greatness?
Real-Life Real Estate Training – The Training You Need, When You Need It
- Have you struggled turning contacts into clients?
- Are you working hard, but hardly making any money?
- Are you beginning to think you made a bad career choice?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you are in the right place! The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed to transform you and your business so that you achieve your goals. It doesn’t matter what stage in your real estate career you are in…new, experienced, or somewhere in between, our systems will help you focus your time, energy and effort on the right areas of your business.
The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed by an active Realtor, so our program is totally realistic, doable and easy to put into action immediately.
My name is Candy Miles-Crocker and I’d love to talk to you if you still have some questions or need additional information. Fill out my online contact form or give me a call at (202) 669-1924. Check out what our valued clients have said about us on our testimonials page.