The Internet has eventually become a great marketing tool in which everyone strategically utilizes to advertise his or her brand. At the rise of content marketing, more and more people turn online to promote their cause because of its worldwide reach and little expense. Blogs, specifically, have become a great choice for businesses to become well known, not only in their products but also to demonstrate their knowledge within their field.
In Lansing MI, there are many potential businesses that might improve success and profits through blogging. A Lansing blog writer may choose to write about the city’s distinctive places, such as the Michigan State University, and the picturesque old Victorian homes within the vicinity.
Blogging can make local brands known all over the world through strategic marketing, but one must know that there are certain drawbacks when a blog is mismanaged. Michigan’s own, The Ultimate Analyst (http://www.TheUltimateAnalyst.com) shares the six (6) common mistakes of a Lansing blog writer below.
1. Inconsistent Updates. Are your posts erratic? Then you must be turning off many of your readers. If you don’t have a regular blogging schedule, visitors will not plan visiting your blog for new news.
2. Grammatical Errors. If you overlook this aspect, you are destroying your image of being a blog writer Lansing MI.
3. Copying posts. It is OK to cite quotes and list down sources, but obviously duplicating posts for your blog is a bad thing for your brand.
4. Too much keyword focus. While it is true that we use keywords for SEO, a fluff of it will make your post unreadable, making it sound too heavy to be enjoyable to read.
5. Not replying to comments. If you allow feedback in your blog, it is inherent that you take time to reply, at least thank them for the visit. If you do not bother to reply, your commenter will feel their remarks unwanted.
6. Not tracking your traffic. Generating traffic is one of the prime reasons you blog. If you fail to see the metrics, you are losing potential niches and see the many improvements you can do for your site.
Are you doing these blunders? If you know that your real answer is, “Yes,” it’s time to repair your errors, because it hinders the success of your blog. If you are interested how to blog right, look into The Ultimate Analyst’s blog writing page, http://www.TheUltimateAnalyst.com/P/Blog-Writing.html.
About The Ultimate Analyst: The Ultimate Analyst is Detroit Area online marketing company that is managed by Chris Wechner. Chris Wechner is the author of the Chris Wechner Marketing Ideas Blog (http://ChrisWechnerMarketingIdeas.Blogspot.com), where he shares lessons about marketing and small business development.
The Ultimate Analyst can help with many angles of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing, but the company’s specialties are blog writing, press release writing, and video marketing.
For more information about how The Ultimate Analyst can help more targeted customers find you or your business, you can visit the company’s website at http://TheUltimateAnalyst.com or call (248) 905-1290.