Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
How to short sale your Pensacola, Pace or Gulf Breeze home with my 27 step selling system. If you are upside down on your mortgage give us a call and let's get started.
Would you like information on buying or selling Foreclosures / Short sales CLICK HERE or Search All Pensacola, Pace and Gulf Breeze Area MLS Listings CLICK HERE for Rentals and Homes For Sale.
Sellers Flat Fee of $2995 when one of our agents sells your home or if you want MLS (where you home is available for all Real Estate Agents to sell) then the best program TODAY is $1495 to us +3 % offered to Buyers Agent for bringing the buyer. When you understand how agents work you will clearly see why we sell 94% of our homes at or above asking price and why REAL ESTATE AGENTS would rather sell our homes than anyone else’s. The Real Estate Agent gets paid more and the seller saves over 63% on average.
Here in Manchester NH about 1/3 of people who have to sell their homes, owe more than their house is worth in today's market. Some owners can no longer afford their payments and think foreclosure is their only option. Other home owners need to sell due to being transferred, marriage, divorce or illness and just owe too much also assume they can not sell.
There are options for all of these scenario's. A Short Sale will allow you to sell your home at the current market value and asks your bank or mortgage company to accept this lower amount. A Short sale often costs the seller no out of pocket expenses.
Having a professional, local, full time agent who is well experienced in short sales makes all the difference in the world. I strive to be that agent by offering the best in personal and professional service while guiding you through each step of the short sale process.
THE BASIC PROCESS OF THE SHORT SALE
1. THE FIRST STEP: In order to complete a short sale, a seller must be able to show a "hardship". Some examples are: not being able to afford your monthly payment, losing a job, illness, divorce, death or job transfer to another state.
2. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to choose a local Realtor who is experienced in listing, negotiating and selling short sales. Beware of out of state companies or people who promise you things that sound too good to be true. If you live in NH, call us first for experience that makes a difference.
3. STARTING THE PROCESS. You will need to gather your last 2 years tax returns, last 2 pay stubs, 3 month bank statements and a list of income and expenses. The listing agent or negotiator will complete a title search to see how many liens or if your home is in foreclosure.
a. The listing agent or negotiator will make preliminary contact with sellers bank to obtain any specific forms or instructions they want or need to complete the short sale
b. The listing agent completes a broker price opinion. The home should be priced at or just below market value. Pricing a home too low, will result in the short sale being counter offered or refused.
c. The listing agent markets the property in search of potential buyers and offers
4. RECEIVING AND ACCEPTING AN OFFER. The one thing to remember is the sale is between the buyer and the home owner, not the buyer and the bank. The seller should choose the 1 best offer to accept and submit for approval. The buyer should be ready to close wthin 30 days of the acceptance of the short sale by the sellers bank. If the house needs any repairs, they should be noted in the initial offer, not left to work out later.
5. SUBMITTING THE SHORT SALE FOR APPROVAL. Once an offer has been submitted and all the sellers financials are gathered. The listing agent or the listing agents professional negotiator will submit the short sale package to the bank. The short sale offer and package MUST be complete or will be rejected.
6. THE SHORT SALE APPROVAL PROCESS. Once the bank gets the file, the bank will assign a negiotiator for themselves. This could take 1-2 weeks. They then will review the package, if complete will order an appraisal or bpo within the first 2 weeks. It could then take 2 more weeks to finish the appraisal. Once it comes in, the negotiator will review what the home is worth versus what they will receive from the short sale against what they would receive if they foreclosed. This could take 2-4 more weeks.
7. THE BANKS RESPONSE TO YOUR SHORT SALE. In whole and on average, it takes 2-3 months if you have only 1 mortgage. The response from the bank can be either to accept your offer as is, or they can counter the offer trying to reduce the costs of the short sale by asking the buyer for a higher price, better terms or money from the seller. Worst case is they deny it outright if the seller does not have a hardship of if the offer is just way too low.
The 2 most important things to note are:
1. Use an agent who is local and well experienced in listing, neogtiating and selling short sales. Here in NH you can call on us for results. We are locally owned and operated and are well experienced with short sales in NH. We will guide you through each step of the short sale selling process.
2. A short sale should NEVER be considered approved unless received in writing. All offers, counter offers and such should always be in writing for your protection. No matter what a short sale will only go as well as the listing agent is experienced in short sales and who is doing the negotiating for the seller? If they are not experienced, the short sale process will be much more difficult. It is common for tough short sales to go 3-6 months. One of the most important things is for the seller to stay in their home, leaving the home early, lessons your negotiating power with the bank.
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email email@example.com. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe by clicking below
Why Pay More To Get Less?
Charles Stallions Real Estate Services charges a flat fee of $2995 or $1495 PLUS 3% if you want to be in the MLS. What do you get? Our 27 step program. . includes print advertising in the #1 magazines, 8 or more websites for homes for sale. Open Houses, Tour Of Homes -Auction style, Lots of signage, Realtor Alerts and much more. Call 800-309-3414 for over the phone details with no obligations.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.