Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Waxhaw NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the first quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Waxhaw marketplace in April to June 2012.
- The median closed price of $273,000 was 4.59% higher than the first quarter median price and 16% higher than the 2011 median price.
- Twenty five percent more homes sold in the second quarter than in the first quarter.
- At 34% of all sales, new construction represented a significant portion of sales in Waxhaw during the second quarter.
- Distressed sales represented less than 20% of sales.
What do these four facts mean for Waxhaw NC buyers and sellers?
- Waxhaw home sellers may be seeing a stabilization and slight improvement of home prices.
- Sellers of resale homes in Waxhaw face strong competition from new construction.
- Waxhaw is a good place for home buyers to find a new home.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Waxhaw NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market Report—April-June 2012
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Waxhaw NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*
Contact Carol online now!
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities