Condo for rent in the Glen Cove, California
Delgado Property Management is proud to present a premier Glen Cove condo for rent - check out Quiet Harbor in Glen Cove, Vallejo, Condominiums. We are the only property management company in Benicia to have several of these condos under management. This condominium association has very firm rules regarding the number of rental units they will allow at any given time. As a result, demand for rentals in Quiet Harbor is very high. At any given time, there is a good opportunity that we may have one or more of these excellent condos available for rent.
Often, Delgado Property Management has a condominium for lease at Quiet Harbor, Vallejo in the Glen Cove neighborhood between Vallejo and Benicia, California. The Quiet Harbor condominiums are located just minutes from Interstate 780 which connects to both Interstate 80 and Insterstate 680. This cental location allows you to easily reach:
- San Francisco, Berekeley, and Oakland to the west using Highway 80 OR using the Vallejo Ferry to travel across the San Francisco Bay
- Napa Valley to the north using Highway 80 to Route 29
- Walnut Creek, Livermore and San Jose to the south using Highway 680
- Sacramento, the Central Valley, the Sierra Nevada mountains, Reno / Lake Tahoe to the east using Highway 80.
Locally, Quiet Harbor condominiums are located on Glen Cove Parkway and overlooking the scenic Carquinez Straight and Zampa Bridge. The Carquinez Strait links the Sacramento River to San Pablo Bay and San Francisco Bay beyond. Near to Glen Cove Center with it's Safeway anchor store and numerous local businesses, Quiet Harbor offers convenience like few others can. If that weren't enough, Quiet Harbor is only minutes from downtown Benicia with it's historic First Street business and restaurant district, Glen Cove or various Vallejo locations.
Also near to Quiet Harbor in Glen Cove Vallejo is Benicia State Park with it's excellent walking and biking trails and nature experience as well as great picnic spots. Also convenient is shopping, food, coffe and fuel.
The condo for lease in Quiet Harbor in the Glen Cove neighborhood of the City of Vallejo, California, will vary depending on which condo is available at any given time. But, may condos offer the following features and benefits:
- Bedrooms: 1, 2 or 3 Bedrooms.
- Bathrooms: 1, 2 or 2.5 bath.
- Sq. Footage: 1,414 sq. ft. (for 3 bedroom condo).
- Exterior Facade: Horizontal wood siding with Wood trim.
- Parking: Garage parking, off-street.
- Storage Room: Storage room, located off of Deck.
- Deck: Oversized Wood Deck for upstairs units, concrete patio for downstairs units
- Living Room: Carpeted or Pergo Floors, Windows with Various Facings, and often have Ceiling Fan.
- Dining Room: often Carpeted or Pergo Floors, Open Floor Plan.
- Kitchen: Often updated Kitchen often with 42" Custom Cabinets, possibly Granite Countertop, Engineered Hardwood floors and Stainless Appliances.
- Master Bedroom: typically carpet, Normally a large Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with Varying facings. Often a slider to the deck/patio.
- Guest Bedroom/Office: typically carpet, Wall Closet sometimes with Custom Organizers, and Windows with varying facings.
- Cable/Telephone: Wired for Cable and Telephone.
Appliances: (will vary from condo to condo)
- Electric Oven/Range
- Built-in Microwave
- Refrigerator - Bottom Freezer
- Dryer (or hook-ups)
- Washer (or hook-ups)
- Bathroom: Custom Cabinetry, Shower/Tub with curtain and molded Surround, some have Handheld Shower Head.
- Plumbing Fixtures: Garbage Disposal in Kitchen. Chrome Bathroom Accessories.
- Window Treatments: often Large, wood-grained Mini-Blinds.
- Flooring: Engineered Hardwood, Carpet, tile
This condo for lease in Quiet Harbor at Glen Cove, in the Glen Cove neighborhood of the City of Vallejo, California, includes the following amenities for use of the resident:
- The Quiet Harbor pool
- The Quiet Harbor fitness center
Fishing in Southampton Bay
Nature, Hiking and Walking Trails along Southampton Bay and within Benicia State Park
Designated Picnic Areas, Bird Watching and areas along Southampton Bay and within Benicia State Park
For more information on city services, visit the City of Vallejo website at http://www.ci.vallejo.ca.us/.
School District: Vallejo School District
Library District: Valljeo Library System
Parks: Benicia Parks and Recreation with access to recreation facilities in neighborhood cities of Benicia and Vallejo
Recycling Services: City of Vallejo garbage service is known as Recology and provides weekly Trash Pick-Up and Curbside Recycling Program
LOCATION: This condo for lease in Glen Cove, Vallejo, California is located off of the tree-lined Southampton Parkway just north of Highway 780. Quiet Harbor consists of less than 200 one, two and three bedroom condominiums and offers a casual lifestyle with lush lawns, mature trees and landscaping, walking trails, clubhouse, pool, and much more.
SHOPPING: In addition to the local amenities, Quiet Harbor is centrally located near Interstate Highways 780, 80 and 680 and minutes from downtown Benicia, Concord, Pleasant Hill, Walnut Creek, as well as shopping in San Francisco and the entire San Francisco Bay area.
Quiet Harbor location:
- Public Transportation - Near the the Benicia Breeze local bus stop that connects to a variety of other transit systems which provide access to the entire San Francisco Bay Area
- Interstate Highways - Central Location with Easy Access to Interest Highways 780, 680 and 80
- Hospitals - Minutes from Sutter Solano Hospital, Kaiser Permanente in Vallejo, Kaiser Permanente in Martinez and John Muir in Concord and John Muir in Walnut Creek and other area hospitals.
- Universities- Short drive to the college campuses of California Maritime Academy, Touro Univerity California, Solano Community College and Diablo Valley College.
- Local Restaurants - Short distance to Sushi Yo, Palmeros Italian Restaurant, Mountain Mike's Pizza, Benicia Coffe, Hula Hut, Starbuck's, Burger King, and McDonalds. Minutes from historic First Street with numerous restaurants.
- Park - Very close to Benicia State Park and near to several city parks. Close to Tillis Park and other county parks.
- Airport - Minutes from Buchanan Field in Concord and accesible to Oakland International Airport and San Francisco International Airport
- Library: Benicia Library.
Quiet Harbor offers a great, new lifestyle. It is an oasis in a suburban setting minutes from everywhere. Whether you want to find a national chain or a local restaurant, it is all just out your door.
(Post template by Ryan Shaughnessy, http://actvra.in/qVm. Thank you Ryan for your excellent template)