Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Know Your Score, as in Credit Score that is in Pensacola, Pace and Gulf Breeze Florida. Here is great information on the things one must know and the effects on your credit score.
Would you like information on buying or selling Foreclosures / Short sales CLICK HERE or Search All Pensacola, Pace and Gulf Breeze Area MLS Listings CLICK HERE for Rentals and Homes For Sale.
Sellers Flat Fee of $2995 when one of our agents sells your home or if you want MLS (where you home is available for all Real Estate Agents to sell) then the best program TODAY is $1495 to us +3 % offered to Buyers Agent for bringing the buyer. When you understand how agents work you will clearly see why we sell 94% of our homes at or above asking price and why REAL ESTATE AGENTS would rather sell our homes than anyone else’s. The Real Estate Agent gets paid more and the seller saves over 63% on average.
Charles Stallions, CRS, CSP, CBR, CDPS, SREE, EREI - 800-309-3414
Charles is a Real Estate Investor of 25 years, a Real Estate Broker for 15 years while holding several degrees in management, an expert in the buying and selling of real estate. Whether you’re buying your first home, second home, vacation home, investing in rentals, a kiddie condo for college or your dream home, buying any home is an investment in the future and you owe it to yourself to have Charles’s expertise to buy right and make the right decisions for YOU. For over the phone evaluation and NO Obligation CALL NOW! you have OPTIONS, we have FACTS, let’s TALK
Studies on homeownership prove that it enhances our lives in many ways, and among them is how we plant deeper stakes within the communities we call home,” notes John L. Heithaus, CMO of MRIS. “Since navigating the housing market has become more complex than ever, any potential homebuyer, whether a first-time buyer or not, can benefit from solid professional advice in their pursuit of homeownership.”
To that end, MRIS has compiled the following list of “must read” tips from among its 45,000+ network of real estate professionals, reinforcing some of the best practices for ensuring that potential homebuyers are home-ready.
• Understand and update your FICO credit score. This single number plays a major role in determining the interest rate on your mortgage, so it’s vital to know what your FICO score is, address any discrepancies and take corrective action to improve your score if it’s below par. As of May 2012, 664 was listed as the national average, and the median was listed as 723. According to Heithaus, individuals with scores of at least 700 tend to get the best rates on a mortgage. Each of the nationwide consumer reporting companies—Equifax, Experian and Trans-Union—are required to provide you with a free copy of your credit report, at your request, once per year.
• Know what you can afford. Up to 12 months in advance of your desired home purchase, establish a relationship with a trusted mortgage lender who can help you identify your monthly payment goals, target purchase price and the types of loans you are qualified for based on your current financial situation.
• Boost your savings. After you have determined your monthly payment goals and target purchase price, make sure you have the cash on hand for when you are ready to buy. We suggest saving enough money for six months of mortgage payments, as well as a minimum of 3.5 percent of the purchase price to cover the down payment and closing costs. First-time and repeat homebuyers should also establish reserves for less visible expenses, such as closing costs, moving costs, home repairs, renovations and planned upgrades when saving for a home.
• Avoid making major purchases. When preparing to buy a home, it’s important to stay away from big-ticket items, such as purchasing a car, in order to keep your cash reserves high and show the lender that you’ll be able to service the mortgage debt more easily.
• Understand the micro-local real estate market. Homebuyers can save themselves money by watching the seasonal trends in their targeted area(s) and being financially prepared to make an offer when the time is right.
• Consult a real estate professional. Long before you are ready to buy, seek out and interview up to three real estate professionals who can prepare you to face the market by addressing questions, setting realistic expectations and providing valuable insight and expertise to the complex process of home purchasing.
Why Pay More To Get Less?
Charles Stallions Real Estate Services charges a flat fee of $2995 or $1495 PLUS 3% if you want to be in the MLS. What do you get? Our 27 step program. . includes print advertising in the #1 magazines, 8 or more websites for homes for sale. Open Houses, Tour Of Homes -Auction style, Lots of signage, Realtor Alerts and much more. Call 800-309-3414 for over the phone details with no obligations.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.