Seattle’s Boadview neighborhood is one of the best kept secrets in Seattle. Homes for sale in the Broadview area typically move fairly quickly due their tremendous location thats close to major work centers, schools, shopping and professional services. Broadviews northern border is the Highlands and the southern border is Carkeek Park, to the west is Puget Sound.
A large number of homes in Broadview of tremenous view of Puget Sound and beyond to the Olympic Mountains.
Would you like a Broadview real estate market report e-mailed to you weekly or monthly absolutely FREE? Subscribe today
For any additional information regarding the Broadview area contact Adrian Willanger 206-909-7536. More….
90-day stats for Single Family properties inSEATTLE, WA98177 as of July 13, 2012
|Median List Price:||$603,363||Average List Price:||$930,181|
|Total Inventory:||127||Price per Square Foot:||$220|
|Average Home Size:||2,896||Median Lot Size:||9,639|
|Average # Beds:||3.89||Average # Baths:||2.76|
|Homes Absorbed:||7||Newly Listed:||8|
|Days on Market:||164||Average Age:||50|
- View Homes in NW Seattle starting at $359K to $3.6 Million (8.9)
- Bothell Homes for Sale Inventory Reaches 3 Year Lows (8.5)
- Homes for sale in Seattle's Cedar Park (8)
- Broadview neighborhood real estate trends in Seattle Washington (7.6)
- Selling Your Broadview Home - Ways To Get Your House Clean Fast For A Viewing(7.5)