How you start your day puts you more in control. No matter how it ends up, it’s how you begin that really matters. You are the Gatekeeper. Regardless of the road you travel, here are some tips that work for me:
1. Record each day and organize your thoughts.
2. Whatever you touch, decide what needs to be kept.
3. Whatever needs to be weeded out, discard it promptly.
4. Take action on things that need to be tended to and follow through.
5. Schedule your day carefully and be prepared for the unexpected.
6. Pay attention to details.
7. Set aside time for follow-up and make sure you deliver.
8. Maintain a sunny disposition even when things look cloudy or appears threatening.
9. Adjust your schedule and shift your priorities as needed.
10. Delegate unimportant tasks, remembering everything IS important.
11. Schedule a quiet time to think without interruptions.
12. Exercise your mind, time and energy wisely - reach for the stars.
LIFE IS GOOD! Manage your day. You are the Gatekeeper.
Whether I represent a buyer or a seller I work to make systematic changes to achieve results.
© Patricia Feager