Five Easy Tips to Increase Curb Appeal to Your Home
Are you selling your home? Do you want to entice buyers to wanting to see more? Throughout the neighborhoods in the Spring Hill area, even those buyers who are working with a REALTOR are driving the streets looking for homes they might be interested in. They return with a wish list of addresses they want their REALTOR to research further.
So, how do you make sure, these buyers will put your home's address on their wish list? It's easy! Curb appeal is what makes your home stand out from the competition and will make buyers want to take a closer look inside.
Best of all, giving your home a curb appeal makeover does not have to be expensive and can be accomplished in one weekend. Here are five easy tips to increase your home's curb appeal:
1. Wash the windows. Yes, sparkling windows will be noticed from the street.
2. Weed and mulch flower beds and plant some colorful annuals. Try marigolds or petunias in sunny spots and Impatiens for shady areas. Alternatively, consider some container plantings to add some color to the front area of the house.
3. Remove anything that clutters up the front yard or is visible from the steet such as toys, bikes, garbage cans.
4. Paint your house door! This will use a minimum amount of paint and effort but really can make your entrance area pop! If you want to go a step further, evaluate the hardware and consider changing it.
5. Keep lawn cut and edged, make sure to trim any overgrown bushes and shrubs. Remove those that are dead or sickly.
There you have it! Five easy tips to increase curb appeal to your home! Small things can make a difference. And when the whole family gets involved to work on the project, it can be a rewarding and fun experience for all!