Is it Time for Buying a Home in Brentwood?
You bet it is. Interest rates are at record lows but prices are starting to rise. Here is a post for all you fence setters.
For more questions on Buying a Home in Brentwood go to Home Point Real Estate or call 925-260-4321.
If You Are Sitting on the Fence - You May Get A Splinter
If you are one of those people waiting for that great time to buy a home, you may be running out of time! House prices are starting to climb in the Sacramento area, rates are at record lows and inventories are shrinking quickly! In fact, we haven't seen a market like this in years! Why rent when you can probably get into a home for less money?
Please don't miss out completely, now IS the time to get off the fence and into a home!
Top Reasons to Own A Home
- Appreciation - Yes, I said appreciation!
- Pride of Ownership - It feels good to say it's yours! Paint the walls whatever color you want, plant that tree you have always envisioned in your yard. You can do what you want. Make investments in your future! No more landlords!
- Tax Savings - The mortgage interest, taxes, points and mortgage insurance all have potential of being a write off.
- Stability - No rent increases. No one can tell you that you have to move (unless you don't make your payments) You won't be surprised with a notice on your door that your home is being foreclosed - which has been a common occurrence lately.
- Retirement - Depending on when you buy or how long it takes to pay off your mortgage, if you pay your house off, you can live with NO house payment! You will only be paying taxes and utilities. If you rent you will never have that opportunity.
Don't wait, see if you can qualify. If may be easier than you think. Give us a call.