- the first step is to make the important decision of actually doing it. Pick a day that you're going to be home. Depending on the state of the room, you can decide how long you'll take. Of course, you may think it's very easy. But you have to see it through the whole process. Only then will you have the mental and physical satisfaction of having done the task you set out to.
- get big boxes and label them 'clothes', 'books', 'shoes', 'papers', 'miscellaneous', and 'trash'. Judge the number and size of the boxes that you'll need according to the stuff in your room. Then begin with the tedious task of separating everything in your room. Sift through every little thing, and put it in the appropriate boxes. What you don't need, throw away directly into the 'trash' box! This is the perfect way to put an end to a hoarding habit that you may have.
Check the Boxes
- once you have all the stuff in your room boxed up, you need to do a double check. Check each box, for the things that you need and things you don't. Start with the clothes. Fold or hang all the clothes that you'll wear in the closet. Check for clothes that are torn, frayed, faded, or out of style etc. Throw the torn ones away, or cut pieces and design your own patchwork quilt later. Get rid of the books that you're not going to need or read. Give them away to someone who will read them. File all the papers that lie scattered around, in separate files according to what they are for.
Arrange and Rearrange
- once you're done with all the boxes, it's time to begin with the resetting of your room. Give it a fresh new look, by rearranging the furniture a bit. Do any small thing to make your room look a little different than it was before! Put all your stuff in the appropriate places. You can also learn how to organize a closet in a different way, and arrange everything more neatly. You'll be surprised how much more space you'll have in your closet and in your room!
Give Away and Fix
- all the stuff that you've decided to throw away, should be thrown away ASAP. Get a friend to help you, so that she or he won't have any emotional attachment to the stuff, and won't hesitate to throw it away instantly. Other things that you've marked for donation need to be taken to the charity place at once. NOT made to sit in a box, in the corner of the room, or behind a door.
Get Free Foreclosure Lists at http://sandiegoforclosurelists.com
Search all San Diego County homes Daily: http://topsandiegohomesearch.com
San Diego Realtor, San Diego Homes, Motivated Realtor, La Jolla Homes, Chula Vista Homes, Del Mar Homes, Rolling Hills Homes Eastlake Homes, Kensington homes, Beach Front Property, Pacific Beach Homes, Bonita Homes, Jason Stewart, Stewart Estates, Stewart Estates Team, Southbay Realtor, North county homes, SD Homes, San Diego, San Diego County, Gaslamp Properties, San Diego Properties, San Diego Condos, La Jolla Living, Luxury Living, Realtors that care, San Diego Foreclosures, San Diego Short Sales, Short Sales, Foreclosures in San Diego, Top San Diego Agent, Top San Diego Realtors, Buy in SD, Otay Ranch, 91910, 91911, 91913 , 91914, 91915, 92101, 92102, 92103, 92104, 92105, 92106, 92107, 92108, 92108, 92110, 92111, 92112, 92123, 92124, 92137, 92120, 92018, 92019, 92020, 91977, 91978, 92139, 92123, 92126,92127, 92020, 92040, solana beach Cardiff by the sea, Cardiff-by-the-sea, windansea la jolla homes, San Diego’s best real estate team stewart estates, Jorge Garcia stewart estates, edith Garcia stewart estates, Best san diego real estate team, Beach front homes in san diego, beach front homes in la jolla, la jolla blvd, otay lakes rd
Happiness, Success in the Real Estates Business, Jason Did it again, San Diego’s # 1 Realtor, Keeping up with the best, Jason Omar Stewart, Stewart Estates Team Listings, San Diego Listings, Stewart Estates Listings, Buying properties under market value, Flipping homes, Flipping san diego, San Diego Flips, Fixer uppers, San Diego Fixer Uppers. San Diego Foreclosure properties, san diego foreclosure lists, lowest priced homes in san diego, rolling hills ranch properties for sale, buy in 92101, buy in 91911, buy in 91913, buy in 91914, buy in 91915, selling for top dollar, tips for selling for selling your property for top dollar, Jason Stewart SD Real Estate, Jason Stewart top Realtor. www.Topsandiegohomeseach.com www.foreclosedinsandiego.com, www.chulavistashortsales.com www.rollinghillsshortsales.com www.setbaq.com www.bonitaforeclosures.com, www.freesdshortsales.com www.sdshortsales.com, www.jasonstewart.org, www.epicfighting.com www.facebook.com/stewartestatesteam