Cheswicke Farm Franklin TN Home Sales for June 2012 provided by Tammie White:
- Properties currently active on the market: 3
- Single-family properties closed in June 2012: 4
- Average sales price: $347,500
- Average list price: $351,150
- Sales price to list price ratio: 99%
- Average days on the market: 88
- Sales currently pending: 0
- Cheswicke Farm absorption rate: .8 months of inventory (a normal or steady market would be 5-7 months; anything under 5 months of inventory is considered a seller's market, above 7 months is considered a buyer's market).
Cheswicke Farm is in an extreme sellers' market. The sales price to list price is excellent and the days on the market are low. Making this an ideal time to list your Cheswicke Farm home.
We are quickly approaching the beginning of the school year, sales historically slow down during this period but buyers are still trying to find the ideal home before school starts. Don't wait any longer. Take advantage of the increased sales activity in Franklin TN.
NOTE: The home pictured above is of an actual home in Cheswicke Farm Franklin TN.