Outstanding value - Meticulously clean and well-cared for Swiss-style chalet on 20 acres in South Shore recreation country. Brand new roof on house and garage July 2012. New deck on front of house July 2012.
Details: 82575 Lenawee Rd, Herbster, WI
Quality built 3 BR home has 3 high-efficiency heating sources: off-peak electric, LP gas with central air, and woodburning fireplace insert. Includes 4-5 year supply of cured oak firewood. Large 44 x 28' 3-car garage with 3 10x8' doors. Private hunting land with deer stand. Minutes from Herbster and the south shore of Lake Superior. Less than an hour from Superior/Duluth; half hour to Bayfield.
- 3 BR Swiss-style chalet with 1720 sq ft of living space
- New roof on house and garage completed July 2012
- Meticulously clean and well-cared for quality-built home
- Naturally dry full basement
- 26 calculated (20 recorded) acres
- Located in the heart of South Shore recreation country
- Minutes from Lake Superior
- 3 high-efficiency heating sources: off-peak electric, LP gas with central air, woodburning fireplace insert
- Includes 4-5 year supply of cured, split oak firewood
- Large 44 x 28’ 3-car garage with 3 10x8’ doors
- New decking on front deck July 2012
- Private hunting land with deer stand
- Centrally located amid unlimited recreational opportunities – hunt, hike, bike, ski, snowmobile, ATV, golf, and much more
- Convenient shopping and easy commute – minutes to Herbster, one hour to Superior/Duluth, 3 hours to Minneapolis/St Paul.
View 82575 Lenawee Rd, Herbster, WI in a larger map
Bayfield County home for sale. Herbster WI home for sale