Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Today’s blog post is written by Richard Fournier, author of The Millionaire Mindset For Real Estate Agents, founder of Richard Fournier Coaching International and co-founder of The Fournier Hughes Team in Southern Ontario. In Richard’s first year as an agent he earned over six figures in income. His success as a top producer in the industry is largely due to his unique philosophy about business in the digital age and mindset reprogramming. Richard is a big advocate of IXACT Contact’s real estate CRM. In fact, he discusses the importance of a real estate CRM solution in his ninth success strategy.
Enjoy the article:
All achievements begin with a strong burning desire. Everyone has the potential to realize extraordinary success as a Realtor, however it is the people who implement proven strategies that actually accomplish greatness in the real estate sales profession.
All of the Facebook fan pages, Twitter accounts, websites, and capture pages mean nothing unless your mindset is in the right place. And I’m writing this despite having generated 90% of my business using the internet!
“All of the Facebook fan pages, Twitter accounts, websites, and capture pages mean nothing unless your mindset is in the right place” [Tweet this]
I have interviewed some of the most successful Realtors and brokers in our industry and these 10 strategies have enabled them to dominate their local markets. I have implemented these exact strategies in my personal business and with my own coaching clients and we have experienced amazing victories! Incorporating them into your life and business will allow you to become a more confident and compelling agent.
The first four strategies focus on the grand vision and its implementation:
1. Decide. You must make a firm decision on what and why you want something. If you have not made a decision on your destination then you will never get there. All top producers know exactly what they want to accomplish and why they want to accomplish that goal.
2. Develop A Success Blueprint. You must develop a complete vision of what you want your life to be like. Do you want to be in shape? Do you want more time with your family? How much time? How much money will it take for you to be happy? The most successful agents have created a blueprint for their life.
3. Internalize Your Success Blueprint. The blueprint becomes a part of your belief system. It is something that you must focus on exclusively through your emotions and your actions.
4. Build Your Goals. You must set daily, weekly and yearly goals that you must hit. Goals enable us to be held accountable for our dreams. Goals enable our dreams to become reality because they become our report card on our progress.
“Goals enable us to be held accountable for our dreams” [Tweet this]
The next six strategies are what we call “Fail Measures,” specifically those strategies that a Realtor must implement to prevent their failure:
5. Daily Visualization. You must visualize daily the successful accomplishment of your goals. You must see the end result in your mind. There’s too much research supporting this to ignore.
6. Daily Personal Development. On a daily basis, we are inundated with negativity from every angle. To become better we have to keep putting positive information into our brain to combat the negative thoughts that are given to us.
7. Income ProducingActivity. All the thinking in the world is useless without the action behind it. You must spend the majority of your day talking to people and asking them if they want to buy or sell real estate. This is purely a numbers and relationship business. If you are not talking to people every day then you are not even in business.
8. Cultivate the Expectation of Leadership on a Daily Basis. Every single top producer that I have ever spoken to expects to win. They never focus on losing or the lack of something. They have come to a place of “knowing” that they will not be denied.
9. Real Estate CRM System. All agents who have built a referrals and repeat business use a real estate CRM solution. There is no way that anyone can keep track of those they have to talk to on a day to day basis without some professional software to help. IXACT Contact is the real estate CRM I recommend to my clients.
10. Master Mind with Other Leaders, Other Realtors and Get a Personal Coach. You must surround yourself with other people who are accomplishing what you want to accomplish. You should be utilizing a real estate business coach and strategist to hold you accountable. All top producers have a coach and so should you.
To become one of the top agents in your local market you have to be operating emotionally at a very high level. They have chosen the right thoughts. Shouldn’t you? What do you have to lose? I challenge you to become your best so that you can get the results that you deserve.
The first five people who forward their IXACT Contact welcome email to me, Richard Fournier, will receive one month of complimentary one-on-one coaching for their real estate business. You’ll receive your IXACT Contact welcome email upon signing up for the free trial of IXACT. See for yourself what it really takes to get the results you want and deserve!
This blog focuses on the importance of effective contact management and real estate marketing to long term success in real estate sales. I share ideas on contact management strategies and implementation, and tips on how to better manage and grow your business through effective contact management.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.