Seattle Floating Home: The Least expensive way to dip your toes into Lake Union floating homes:
This is NOT a vessel or housebarge, but an actual REAL Seattle floating home.
2764 Westlake Ave N Houseboat # D
Offered at just $265,000 and don't start to think there is a catch because there isn't.
- Owned Lake Union Moorage (Co-op owned moorage is a very secure way to own the land that your Seattle floating home is in)
- LOW Taxes and dues (you will be shocked at the affordability compared to the warnings some might give you as to the affordability of a Seattle floating home)
- LOW Mortgage Interest rates available (ask me for referrals for your Seattle Houseboat financing needs because it is different than a traditional mortgage in requirements and terms)
- Sleeping loft with room to go up below city height restrictions.
- extra room for office or second sleeping room
- large bathroom can accomodate a full laundry suite
- ridiculously large entertaining kitchen
- Very friendly dock form my experiences there
- Westlake Cove is quite protected form rougher waters in parts of Lake Union
At the base of Queen Anne! Enjoy life afloat in one of the most private spots along Westlake: Large kitchen & wonderful sleeping loft, plus a great office. Newer roof and deck - Great access to Downtown, Queen Anne & Fremont, walking/cycling trails (including the Cheshiahud Loop) w/ all the perks of living on Lake Union! If you are looking for Amazon Housing or other Housing near South Lake Union, then this is a GREAT Choice!
Call or Text: 206.850.8841