The last seven days ending Aug 1, 2012 in the Magnolia area of Seattle saw an equal amount of new listings and pending sales. Altos Research LLC reported 10 sold homes and 10 new listings came on the market.
Brisk activity is happening in all price ranges in Magnolia, multiple offers have been reported on several houses as soon as they come on the market.
Inventory levels in Magnolia are starting to level off, prices have continued to trend upward since mid-June and the days on the market have continued to decrease.
To receive a FREE WEEKLY UPDATES on the latest Greater Seattle real estate market activity e-mailed to you weekly.
|Median List Price:||$691,029||Average List Price:||$870,944|
|Total Inventory:||121||Price per Square Foot:||$273|
|Average Home Size:||2,812||Median Lot Size:||5,791|
|Average # Beds:||3.50||Average # Baths:||2.49|
|Homes Absorbed:||9||Newly Listed:||9|
|Days on Market:||108||Average Age:||51|
- Real Estate Market Activity in Magnolia ending May 25,2012 (24.9)
- Magnolia Real Estate Trends (21.8)
- Magnolia's real estate days on market on the decline (21.8)
- Magnolia real estate snapshot for 5/13/2012 | magnolia open houses, new listings in magnolia (19.1)
- Magnolia real estate market update (17.3)