1. Get estimates from three different movers.
2. Make sure you're speaking to the actual mover.
3. Ask the right questions.
• Does your company charge by the piece or by the hour?
• Do you have a minimum charge? How do you charge after the minimum is met?
• Are there any items you would charge extra money to move? Do you charge more for extra flights of stairs?
• Do you charge for the travel time from your office to my home?
• Are items insured during the move?
• Do you carry Worker's Comp for your employees?
4. Know your rights.
For more detail information, see the more detailed Article by Clicking Here!