Sacramento has been “enjoying” temperatures at or near 100° this week. A friend stopped by to visit for a couple of hours and enjoy an early dinner. Here’s the recipe!
Fettucini with Chicken and Garden Vegetables
- 1 pkg. Fettucini Pasta
- 2 Chicken Breasts – Roasted or Broiled and Sliced
- ½ cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- ½ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes – Julienne Sliced
- ½ cup Kalamata Olives – Pitted
- 5 or 6 Squash – Combination of Yellow, Zucchini or other favorites – Sliced
- 4 tablespoons Butter (olive oil can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
Steam squash until al dente stage. At same time cook Fettucini pasta following directions on the package. Once pasta has reached al dente, drain and place in large bowl. Add butter or olive oil. Add all other ingredients, and toss until incorporated.
A GREAT summer evening dinner!