Welcome to Dominion Valley Country Club in Haymarket VA. This award-winning master planned community was created by Toll Brothers and is one of the most prestigious Country Clubs in Northern Virginia. Nestled within an outstanding Arnold Palmer Signature golf course, this gated resort-style community offers some of the finest luxury homes in Prince William County. In addition to the picturesque views of Bull Run Mountains DVCC features stellar amenities including:
- The state-of-the-art Sports Pavilion with two swimming pools (25-meter competition pool and the children’s pool), indoor fitness facilities, aerobics studio, Toddler Town as well as tennis, volleyball, and basketball courts.
- The Grand Clubhouse- the center of social life where residents can enjoy fine dining at either Mulligan’s or Palmer’s Grille, participate is numerous social events like Easter and Mother’s Day Brunch, Father-Daughter Dance , New Year’s Eve Party, Comedy Night and more or take care of all your golfing needs at The Pro-Shop
- Waverly Park with picnic facilities, playground, basket ball court and ball fields.
- Two additional recreation centers with swimming pools, more tennis and basketball courts and playgrounds
- Other amenities include: 17 miles of walking and biking trails and two fishing ponds
- The Waverly Club- another recreation centerwith an indoor swimming pool is coming in the Spring of 2013!
Dominion Valley is conveniently located only 2 miles from Interstate 66, 23 miles from Fair Oaks, 28 miles from Tyson’s Corner and only about 38 miles from Washington DC. Its easy access to the major employment centers of Fairfax, Reston, Dulles and the Nation’s Capitol, makes this golf community an ideal location for you and your family!
Click here to seach for homes for sale in Dominion Valley
Dominion Valley Schools:
Schools play an important role for many families when deciding on a community. Area schools are ranked one of the best in the country.
Middle School: Bull Run Middle School
High school: Battlefield High School.
The new Ronald Reagan Middle School will be ready in the fall of 2012.
Home Owner’s Association and Country Club Fees
Monthly HOA dues differ based on the type of home and the services provided:
- Detached Single Family Homes $187.28
- Attached Single Family Homes $210.30 (lawn service included)
- Attached Single Family Homes $256.19 (lawn service and exterior maintenance included)
There are also a number of homes not located inside the gates and the fees for Detached Homes and Attached Homes are $158 and $181.02 respectively. The Attached Homes do have the lawn service included.
Monthly HOA dues includes:
- On-site professional HOA Staff
- Master insurance policy
- High speed internet
- Basic cable TV by Comcast
- Snow, trash and recycling removal
- Controlled gated access
- Multiple tot lots
- Tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball
- Miles of walking and biking trails
- 2 stocked fishing ponds
- Maintenance of all common areas
$1,250 Capital Funding Fee to the HOA
Residents buying a new home directly from Toll Brothers are responsible for a one-time $1,250 Capital Funding Fee to the HOA. This fee is ONLY paid on new construction or immediate delivery homes and DOES NOT apply to re-sale homes.
All homeowners are automatically Social Members of Dominion Valley Country Club at $59 per month. Social Membership includes: full use of all clubhouse facilities, swimming pools and 1 round of golf per month on the Arnold Palmer Golf Course. Residents may upgrade to Fitness Membership at $114 per month. That includes Social Membership plus use of the Sport Pavilion and State-of-the-art Fitness Center. Full Golf Membership includes Social and Fitness Membership plus unlimited Golf on the Arnold Palmer Golf Course, 14 day advance tee time reservation and preferred guest fees and family rates. The monthly cost is $389 plus a $5,500 initiation fee.
$2,500 Social Membership Capital Funding Fee
Additionally, a Social Membership Capital Funding Fee of $2,500 is paid at closing to Dominion Valley Country Club on any resale homes. The fee is the buyer’s responsibility but can be paid by the seller if that’s what is agreed upon. When purchasing a new construction or immediate delivery home from Toll Brothers, the $2,500 fee is paid by the builder.
Currently Dominion Valley Country Club is composed of approximately 2,000 homes including Detached and Attached Single Family Homes. About 1,400 more residences will be built in the community.
New Homes in Dominion Valley
Toll Brothers is one of America’s Best Luxurious Home Builders. Currently there are five Home Collections available in Dominion Valley Country Club:
James Long Regional Park makes a perfect place for family gatherings and picnics. It offers: playgrounds, picnic pavilions, trails and restrooms as well as Baseball Fields, Little League Fields and Soccer Fields. Gainesville District Little League (GDLL) and Virginia Soccer Association (VSA) made its home at Long Park. In addition to tennis and basketball courts on site you can also find Equestrian Ring (135' x 285'); Grass Equestrian Area (85' x 90') and a Library. Click here for a map.
Silver Lake Regional Park is adjacent to Dominion Valley County Club and it features a 20 acre lake, picnic venues, restrooms andthree miles of equestrian friendly trails. It is a fabulous place for a Sunday afternoon where you can enjoy walking, fishing and horseback riding. Click here for a map.
Shopping in Dominion Valley
Dominion Valley Market Square is ideally located at the entrance to the community. It is your one-stop shopping and it features Giant Food, Dry Cleaner’s, Blackberry Crossing , Tony’s Pizza, Subway, Lion & Bull restaurant, UPS store, Suntrust Bank, Minnieland and more.
There are plans for the future library to be built in the community in 2013.