Home Owners in Manchester NH are learning the "LOWBALL" Offer is alive and well. After a review of a few of the last offers I received, they may be alive but certainly are not well. The converation was about if all buyers are lead to believe that all homes listed are in a distressed situation, that they are in foreclosure, bank owned or short sales.
The media and some Buyer Agents are teaching buyers to make what is considered "Lowball" offers. Everyone wants to get the best deal, but how you go about it is just as important.
If you want to make a "Lowball" offer you need to follow some simple guidelines.
1. Find out what type of sale it is, Is it bank owned? A short sale? or a "regular sale" with a seller who is not considered "distressed"
2. Find out if there are any other offers submitted, if so you may not have time to try a lowball or you could lose out to the other buyer(s).
3. Assess what the house is worth in today's market so you can base your offer on real numbers.
4. Include a prequailification letter letting the seller know you are quailifed for a loan.
5. Often it is important for the seller to know why you offer what you did, some buyers like to add a letter why they offered what they did, listing an needed repairs with extimates to fix. Some offers come with a list of comps from the area on how they arrived at thier offer price.
In conclusion as shown ths week new Bank Owned homes are being priced to sell. With double digit offers, buyer agents giving advice to make a lowball offer are not helping their clients, they are hurting them.
If you are thinking of buying a Home please contact us. We offer you assistance to get a free pre-quailification for a mortgage,along with some of the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE through each step of the Buying Process.
If you need to sell your home and you owe more than your house is worth, i may be able to help. I specialize in working with home owners to get your home sold. There are many options such as a short sale whcih may be able to help you.
Please try and avoid out of state or out of town agents and companies that make "out of this world promises". We are local agents with experience who never charge any up front fees. WE GET RESULTS!!!
We stand by you through every step in selling your home.
PLEASE SEE MY "SPOT LIGHT" Series for differnt neighborhoods in NH
1. Spotlight on FOX HOLLOW CONDOMINIUMS in Manchester NH
2. Spotlight on ROSECLIFF in Manchester NH
3. Spotlight on ROSEGATE FARM in Manchester NH
4. Spotlight on NEWTONS MEADOW Condominiums in Manchester NH
5. Spotlight on EAST MEADOW Condominiums in Manchester NH
6. Spotlight on SunView Condominiums in Derry NH
7. Spotlight on the Trolley Crossing Neighborhood in MANCHESTER NH
8. Spotlight for STONE TERRACE CONDOMINIUMS in Manchester NH
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR BUYING A HOME
PLEASE SEE MY "TOP" TIPS FOR SELLING A HOME
ONE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE'S LEADING AGENTS FOR SHORT SALES AND BANK OWNED HOMES...
If you are Looking for a Real Estate Agent you have come to the right place. Scott Godzyk is a Full Time and Local agent ready to serve all of your Real Estate needs through each step of the buying or selling process. We are proud to be locally owned and operated.
If you owe more than your house is worth, If you are behind in your payments, I may be able to help. Call me to find out how you may be able to sell your home at no additional cost to you.
Scott Godzyk is the Owner/Broker of The Godzyk Real Estate Services located in Manchester NH. With 25 years of Real Estate experience Scott specializes in Listing and Selling Bank Owned Homes, Short Ssles, Residential Properties, Condominiums, New Construction and Investment Properties. Scott services the counties of Hillsborough, Merrimack, Rockingham and Belknap. To contact Scott Godzyk please call 603-661-2121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. his website is www.ScottSellsNH.com.