Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Time management is a great skill to have but mastering it isn’t always so easy, especially when you’re running a busy real estate sales business. Below are five great tips to put some time back into your day and make you a more productive Realtor.
Time Saving Tips for Real Estate Agents
1. Make use of drip marketing plans. Use your real estate contact management system and assign your contacts to a pre-designed drip marketing campaign. This helps you automate some of your marketing because emails will automatically be sent at various time intervals on your behalf. In addition to using drip marketing plans to keep in touch with prospects and clients, you can use your real estate contact management software to send out a professionally designed and written e-Newsletter. This saves you time because you don’t have to design an e-Newsletter, write articles for it, and send it out every month.
2. Start your day off with a plan. Ask yourself, “What is it that I want to accomplish today?” Set daily, monthly, and yearly goals and carve out a plan of action for achieving them.
“Set daily, monthly, and yearly goals and carve out a plan of action for achieving them.” [Tweet this]
3. Make a schedule and set reminders. Schedule your phone calls, your client appreciation nights, your time off, and your meetings. Use your real estate contact management system to set reminders (and send you email reminders) so you don’t have to rely on your memory.
4. Use a calendar and task list. A calendar and task list make a big difference when it comes to being organized and saving time so start using them! Each morning, take a look at your calendar and task list and see what appointments and tasks are lined up. You may want to print your task list out and check off each item on the list as it’s completed.
5. Prioritize. Once you know what needs to be accomplished, you need to do one more thing before you dive into the work: prioritize. Some tasks may be larger than others and take more time to complete. Similarly, there will be tasks that are more urgent in that there is a deadline associated with them. Take these things into consideration before you start working. If you have 10 small tasks that will take you four hours to complete and two big ones that will take you weeks, you may want to get the small ones out of the way first. And of course, those urgent activities should get priority.
We hope that these tips will prove useful in helping you better manage and organize your time. Remember that the right technology tools, such as a real estate contact management system, are vital to all of the tips discussed in this article. Good luck!
Do you have any time-saving tips you can share with me?
This blog focuses on the importance of effective contact management and real estate marketing to long term success in real estate sales. I share ideas on contact management strategies and implementation, and tips on how to better manage and grow your business through effective contact management.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.