Indian Trail NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Indian Trail NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Indian Trail marketplace in April to June 2012.
- The number of homes sold in the second quarter increased 25% over the first quarter to 100 homes.
- The median closed price was $157,500, slightly above 2010 and 2011 median closed prices but 9% below the median closed price in the first quarter.
- Thirty percent of closed sales were distressed sales in the second quarter.
- Just over 20% of closed sales were new construction.
What do these four facts mean for Indian Trail NC buyers and sellers?
- Prices continue to be moderate for home buyers, most likely because of the large number of distressed sales.
- Indian Trail sellers must compete with new construction homes as well as distressed sales. This will keep resale prices depressed.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Indian Trail NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Indian Trail NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*