- You called a number and got a live person who would direct you to the right department instead of having to listen to 5 or 6 choices all the way through and hope you remember the right one.
- You went to a restaurant of any size and the server was always happy and glad you were there instead of making you feel you were an inconvenience.
- You checked out at any department store and they treated you like they do at Nordstrom.
- Everyone left their cell phones in the car when they go out to eat and actually had conversations.
- A repairman gave an exact time (give or take 15 minutes) that they would be there instead of a 5 hour window.
- When drivers saw a yellow light they would slow down to stop instead of speed up to go through.
- The driver behind you did not lay on the horn the second the light turned green.
- The new grill cover you just bought stayed black instead of immediately fading in the sun.
- All our clothes, furnishings and belongings were made in America.
- Saying Please and Thank You was a given instead of an after thought.
- People in elevators actually said hello to you instead of hiding in their phones.
- All Buyers were glad you were there to help them through the maze of real estate.
- All Sellers followed your advice becuase they knew you knew what you were doing
Wouldn't It Be Nice If......
Wake up Martha!! Ahh there you are. Welcome back to the real world.
Well one can dream can't they??