Are you willing to pay the price for your success?
Action is the bridge between your ideas and their accomplishment. You have to seriously commit to yourself to pay the price, whatever it is. You can do whatever you want only if you believe you can. You can do whatever you set your mind to and you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.
Here are ten steps for being the best you can be:
1. Work on building a book of business. Your business could have huge residual value if you build a book of business you could sell one day if you decided to retire.
2. Master the fundamentals. You can’t build a turbocharged business on a weak foundation. Spend the time, money and energy necessary to master the fundamental skill set of a professional.
3. Be honest about your strengths and weaknesses. Applaud your personal successes but spend more time working to reduce your weaknesses.
4. Every day focus on making progress in the right direction not trying to be perfect. A journey of a thousand miles really does begin with making simple steps in the right direction.
5. Make good business decisions. You can’t run a turbocharged business if you make decisions like a real estate agent. Number 1 bad business decision? Taking a listing you can’t sell.
6. Be a better problem solver. The best problem solvers are those that solve the problems before they even come up. When problems occur fix the problem do not fix the blame.
7. Search for what you're not doing-be innovative and creative. Just because things have always been done a certain way does not mean that is the only way, or the best way.
8. Garbage in=garbage out. Work to improve the information you allow into your brain to get better performance out of it. Watch more webinars and training videos and less television.
9. Be a little tougher. You can’t be a wimp and get your feelings hurt whenever a potential client does business with someone else or something else happens that upsets you. BE TOUGH!
10. Have a sense of humor. Stop seeing failures and setbacks as final. Failures are merely an opportunity for you to develop your sense of humor. Learn to laugh at life, you’ll live longer.
The message is clear; you and only you are responsible for your thoughts, ideas, imagination, health, well-being, wealth, life style, economy, happiness, peace, your past, present and future. You and only you are the architect of your fate. You and only you are in the driver's seat. You and only you are responsible for the kind of life you are living now and the way you will live your old age.
Have a fantastic day and be the best you can be!