While Selling Your Home Chris and Maria Jeantet will personally:
· Present Agency Disclosure explaining the different relationships between agents and consumers.
· Deliver a Competitive Market Analysis to assist in developing a pricing strategy.
· Create and present a detailed, written Marketing Plan including specific strategies, programs and buyer targets.
· Recommend property merchandising and enhancements to maximize marketability. Maria will perform a thorough walk-through of your home and provide you with a detailed (room by room) checklist for enhancing the chances to of selling your home for the highest possible price.
· Provide a written estimate of seller expenses and proceeds.
· Discuss your property disclosure statement and deliver it to each prospective buyer.
· Hire a professional photographer to capture the best features of your home.
· Place a "For Sale Sign" with an 800# "Call Capture System" so we don't miss any prospective buyers.
· Place a secure lockbox on the property for other agents to access and show your home.
· Commit to regular communication including prospect and market feedback. Every Monday, you will receive a phone call and/or email where will update you on our progress.
· Promote property through advertising, direct marketing, industry networking and the Internet's popular Social Media sites, including the local Craigslist page.
· Mobilize the local real estate community to help us get your home sold! We do this by scheduling an Agent's Caravan immediately after the for sale sign goes up and then again by hosting a Broker's Open House within 2-4 weeks of listing your home to encourage agents to view your home personally.
· Provide counsel and negotiating assistance on all offers to purchase.
· Buyer-screening process. Share financial information with you as provided by the buyer, and make every effort to have each buyer pre-qualified or pre-approved with a lender.
· Assist you in monitoring the status and satisfaction of contract contingencies.
· Offer home purchase assistance, referral services, and access to community and property information.
· Provide you with a Moving Checklist.
· Contact and follow up with you after closing to assure that satisfactory completion of all service details.
· Ask you to evaluate the service we provide through a customer satisfaction survey.
· Maintain ongoing communication post-sale via our Client Care Program.
Consider this our written commitment to you assuring the delivery of all the listed services above.