Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Recently received a call on one of my listings but the sign reads TOO LATE .
This house seemed to have everything for this buyer..except it was no longer available. They asked to keep them in mind should anything happen...hoping it just might fall through.
In our conversation I asked them what areas they would consider and what was on their Wish List.
They were ready and quickly responded with a Top 15 wish list.
In our conversation I asked them what areas they would consider and what was on their Wish List. They were so happy to share their wants and immediately sent the following email.
It was an absolute pleasure talking with you this afternoon too. ......
Below is our "Top 15". Thank you so much for your interest and concern!!
1. Our absolute number one priority is we want QUIET!! Avoid streets with thru traffic, avoid being too close to major highways, avoid being too close to areas of commerce, avoid being too close to schools, avoid being too close to apartment complexes, avoid being too close to townhome complexes.
2. Prefer property be somewhat, but not necessarily considerably, distanced from neighbors. Avoid "shoulder to shoulder" house groupings. Single family homes only, no townhouses. Prefer lot size be at least .50 acres.
3. Prefer sizable kitchen with considerable storage cabinets AND counter space.
4. Prefer fully finished basement with open floor plan.
5. No swimming pools please, but hot tubs are okay and desirable.
6. Prefer no oil or propane utilities, but will consider on case by case.
7. 2+ car garages.
8. 4+ bedrooms (true 4 bedroom houses preferred, not 3 on upper level and 1 in basement)
9. 2+ full bathrooms
10. Considerable closet and storage space is an absolute must!!
11. Prefer wood burning fireplace.
12. Decent sized level grade back yard is preferred, fenced in or with option allowed to fence it in with simple chain-link fencing. No HOA restrictions on simple chain link fencing if at all possible. Some trees are certainly okay, and welcomed.
13. No fixer-upper properties please. Prefer "move-in" condition.
14. Primary preferred geographic area is CARROLL COUNTY, but we are also interested in Howard County west of Ellicott City/Columbia, or Baltimore County areas that are adjacent to Carroll County. Prefer 30 minutes or less commute to the Woodlawn area where we work."
I am looking forward to finding a home for these buyers. It is obvious they are serious and have given thought to their wants and needs. Along with this post, I am also running an ad looking for a good property to meet their needs.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.