Enjoy the evenings to sit on the covered front porch amid the different colors and types of foliage at your new home in Brevard, North Carolina. This property offers great view of nearby Blue Mountains and is in the perfect area with a quiet residential cul-de-sac; one way in and one way out. Privacy fence in the backyard keeps young children and or pets in. The open floor plan gives the feeling of space and roominess. Plus a huge game room or office, detached garage and shed resting on a level yard with great landscaping and much more!
Located in scenic Western North Carolina, Brevard features the very best the area has to offer, from a relaxed, rural atmosphere to the conveniences of a modern city. Its pleasant, unhurried small-town environment is rich in natural beauty, cultural heritage, and social amenities. Brevard's close proximity and easy access to major metropolitan areas like Asheville, Charlotte, Greenville and Atlanta make it an ideal place to live.
Known as "The Land of the Waterfalls," a name derived from the many waterfalls in the nearby Pisgah National Forest, Brevard is a nature lover's paradise. State and National forests cover more than one-third of Transylvania County, providing endless possibilities for hiking, backpacking, camping, and rock climbing. The French Broad and Davidson Rivers are popular for fishing, kayaking, canoeing and tubing. It's this combination of rural natural scenic beauty and urban convenience that make Brevard such a special place to live.
The world renowned Brevard Music Center, home to outstanding guest musicians and artists during the summer months, offers concerts several times during the week. Numerous festivals fill Brevard's streets throughout the year, contributing to the sense of community that is so evident in this unique mountain town.
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Apxhtd Sqft: 1500-1785
- Basement And Foundation: Fnd Crawl Space
- Bath 1 Size: 9.5x4.8 Shower
- Bath 2 Size: 7.2x6.2 Tub-Swr
- Bedroom 3 Size: 12.9x10.3 Wdlm
- Bonus Room Size: 21.7x11.6 Den
- Construction Type: Site Built
- Cooling: Heat Pump
- Dining Room Size: 13.3x11.4 Wd Lm
- Drive: Paved
- Exterior Features: Fencing, Fencing-Privacy, Insulated Doors, Insulated Windows, Outbuilding(S), Some Storm Doors, Stor
- Floors: Laminate, Vinyl
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Interior Features: Breakfast Bar, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan(S), Fireplace - Gas Unvented, Fireplace - Wood, Gas Logs
- Kitchen Size: 11.8x11.4 Vnl
- Living Room Size: 19.6x11.8 Wd Lm
- Lot Description: 2000-2500 Ft. Elev., Creek Front, Creek/Stream, Level, Paved Frontage
- Lot Size: .38+- Acres
- Master Bedroom Downstairs: Yes
- Master Bedroom Size: 13.8x11.6 Wd Lm
- Other Room 1 Size: 15x6+ Hall-Mult
- Porch: Back, Covered, Front
- Road Frontage Depth: 100
- Roofing: Composition Shingle
- Sewer: Public
- Sq Ft Level 1: 1700
- State Rd Y/N: Yes
- Street Type: Paved
- Sub-Type: Sfr
- Water: City
- Zoning: Gr6
- Garage: Garage Dbl Det
- Subdivision: Mountain View
- Style: 1 Story w/basement, Ranch
Jay & Jewell Kaiser are extremely passionate about real estate. We make it our daily goal to strive to be the very best real estate professionals in the Brevard, and Western North Carolina area. This requires us to be the most informed professionals in our market area... In today's market, it is so very critical to stay abreast of new technology tools, changing laws and industry rules.
"You are the most important person in our business and we don't take it lightly!" So give us a call today Jay (828) 421-0375 or Jewell (828) 421-8376.
HomeInBrevard Link: 111 Cherry Street Home for Sale
Wordpress Link: 111 Cherry Street Home for Sale
Exit Mountain Realty Link: 111 Cherry Street Home for Sale
Realtown Blog: 111 Cherry Street Home for Sale