Lowered inventory resulting in higher median prices in Lapeer and Oakland Counties. Home sales start 3rd quarter strong with solid gains.
* Average days on market for the entire MLS decreased by 12 days, from 88 to 76
* Overall, YTD sales are up by 8.6% compared to last year, 10.5% were short sales
* The average sales price for all MLS sales increased 12.5% over last year
* On market inventory declined by 15.1% from July 2011 to July 2012
* Approximately 12.5% of the on market inventory are foreclosures
* 21.3% of the on market inventory are short sales
Combined Residential and Condo Sales
Lapeer County ~ up 47.4% YTD
Oakland County ~ up 7.0% YTD
Combined Residential and Condo Median Sales Price
For detailed information on selling or buying homes in and around Lapeer and Oakland Counties, contact us direct at 810-338-0628 or 248-969-8065 or firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!