Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Rachel Valentino | Keller Williams Capital Properties | email@example.com | (202) 270-6972
2035 2nd St NW Apt G203, Washington, DC
School House Loft @ Gage School
offered at $264,900
1 full, 0 partial
1 Car garage
$221 per month
For more info visit: www.tourfactory.com/899110
Extraordinary Neighborhood: What EVERYONE wants! Bloomingdale
The elm, maple, crape myrtle, and ginko trees line this quaint community rich in history and architectural charm. Bloomingdale has become known for its quiet streets and accessibility. The proximity to the downtown business district, Catholic University, the Washington Hospital Center, historical landmarks, Metro & bus access, 395 and other commercial venues have made Bloomingdale an ideal location within the District. Today the streets are abuzz with neighbors heading to one of the newly opened restaurants or the Sunday farmers market. Visitors are greeted warmly by residents sitting on their front porch enjoying what Bloomingdale has to offer--a sense of community.
- Award winning renovation of a 1904 school house. Abandoned and derelict for 35 years, Bonstra | Haresign ARCHITECTS converted this abandoned public school building into 92 loft-style condos with two levels of underground parking. Preserving while creating, the design team retained the brick shell, standing seam roof, and wood windows but widened the connection between the two wings, added new dormers, and replaced the mechanical exhaust cupola.
- Unique 9 ft west facing windows complement the gorgeous 12+ ft ceilings. Natural light pours in and allows for spectacular evening sunsets.
- Original details throughout. Your friends will fall in love with the exposed brick wall!
- Large, spacious kitchen with plentiful counter space, sleek stainless steel appliances, granite counters and an eat-in breakfast bar.
- Separate living and bedroom areas with plenty of space for both comfortably.
- Bedroom space features an expansive walk-in closet.
- Bathroom features Italian ceramic tile
- Extra storage room conveys.
Parker Flats @ Gage School
- Award winning building, DC Architecture & Washingtonian Magazines
- Newly renovated in the mid-2000s of a 1904 School House.
- Beautifully maintained landscaping with a gated community courtyard
- Full-time maintenance staff
- Small gym located in the V St. building
- Just blocks from the Sunday Bloomingdale farmers market
- ½ block from the new Park @ LeDroit which has a dog park, community garden and children's playground
- Professionally managed by Delbe Real Estate - 202.237.0348
- Construction details: It is a brick masonry structure 2-stories high with slate hipped roof, piano nobile, and an English basement. Seven bays wide by seven bays long, the building footprint is square. The facade composition is bilaterally symmetrical with a central bay flanked by three identical bays. It is carefully proportioned and richly detailed with generous, sensitively conceived limestone detail. The red brick facades are laid up in Flemish bond with prominent white mortar joints. Quoining is simulated at the corners of the front facade. The central bay is denoted by a main entrance door approached from the street by a flight of sandstone stairs. The entrance door is flanked by Doric pilasters which support a frieze and segmental arched pediment. At the second floor the central window has a broad limestone surround and sill. The windows in the flanking bays are differentiated between the first story with circular arched brick lintels and limestone keystones and the second floor with flat limestone lintels. Limestone string-courses at the water table and the foundation tie together the composition. The entire composition is crowned with a pressed metal cornice. (Bloomindaledc.org)
- Three building condo with 96 units
- 33 units in the Gage School Building
- 2011 Taxes: N/A (Owner currently receiving tax abatement)
- Condo Fee: $221/mo -- includes Common Area Maintenance, Ext Bldg Maintenance, Lawn Maintenance, Professional Management, Master Insurance Policy, Reserve Funds, Sewer, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, Water
- Storage room conveys
- Cooling: Central A/C
- Hot Water: Electric
- Heat: Electric, Central
0.16mi - Windows Cafe & Mark
0.17mi - Boundary Stone
0.2mi - Rustik Tavern
0.23mi - Bacio Pizzeria
0.29mi - Thai X-ing
0.31mi - Shaw's Tavern
0.34mi - Bistro Boheme
0.35mi - Big Bear Café
0.55mi- The Dickson
Check out Valentino & Associates for the best in condos, coops, hi rises,single family homes, & investment property in DC, VA, & MD. First time homebuyers. Senior Real Estate Specialist. Energy Smart Real Estate Specialist. Keller-Williams Real Estate, Valentino & Associates.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.