This is a frustrating time if you are working in Los Angeles real estate. And it is pretty much the same all over the country. Sellers are holding back from putting their homes on the market.
I presently have buyers looking in all ranges and the pickings are slim. What is on the market for a while, and anything that does come up doesn't stay on the market long.
Los Angeles home sellers, don’t be shy. I know you will get a lot of attention if you put your homes on the market, but it will be good attention. Lots of eager buyers on their best behavior will be courting you, and you will have the luxury of picking the best suitor.
I know you are waiting for housing prices to rise more, but if they will rise and by how much is an unknown. Don’t forget mortgages are historically low which brings out motivated buyers. Wait too long and even if prices rise, the buyer pool may decrease due to affordability.
Los Angeles home sellers, this is your market. Strike while the iron is hot!
Los Angeles Houses for Sale
Buying or Selling Los Angeles Real Estate
Buying or selling a Los Angeles home can be a daunting process in a city this size, especially if you’re new to L.A. Town. You’ll need a resident expert to show you around and help you narrow down the areas where you might like to live. I will help you find the perfect home in the right area to fit your lifestyle, budget and needs!
When I list and sell Los Angeles homes for my clients I strive to make the experience a pleasant one. My mission is to provide outstanding service while utilizing the best practices and systems available.
If you are an absentee owner, you’ll neaed someone to handle all the details that you can’t handle remotely. That’s where I come in – I’m there when you can’t be. I also specialize in lease property in Los Angeles.
Westside Los Angeles Real Estate, including, but not limited to:
- Westwood Real Estate – Westwood single family homes, Westwood condominiums, Wilshire Corridor condominiums, Century City condominiums
- Brentwood Real Estate – Brentwood single family homes, Brentwood condominiums
- Santa Monica Real Estate – Santa Monica single family homes, Santa Monica condominiums
- Beverly Hills Real Estate - Beverly Hills single family homes, Beverly Hills condominiums
- Culver City Real Estate – Culver City homes
- Silver Lake Real Estate - Silver Lake single homes
- Echo Park Real Estate – Echo Park homes
For more information on how I can best serve your Los Angeles real estate needs, don’t hesitate to fill out the contact form or give me a call at 310-473-6919.