Union County NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts
It's time to look at the real estate market in Union County NC and to assess how home buyers and home sellers fared during the second quarter of 2012.
Here are four facts about the Union County marketplace in April to June 2012.
- The second quarter single family median closed price was $199,999, up 14.2% over the first quarter and up 5.8% over the 2011 median price.
- The townhomes and condominium median price was $117,250, also the highest price since 2010.
- New construction represented almost 20% of all closings during the quarter.
- Almost 30% of closings during the quarter were distressed sales.
What do these four facts mean for Union County NC buyers and sellers?
- Union County buyers can find a good choice of homes to purchase, including new homes and distressed properties.
- Union County sellers may be seeing a stabilization of prices with more higher priced homes selling more quickly.
Want to learn more about the real estate market in Union Cty NC and see all the numbers for each of the past four years? Click on the link below.
Union County NC Real Estate Market Report—April-June 2012
Copyright 2012. Carol Fox. Allen Tate Realtors. *Union County NC Real Estate Market Second Quarter 2012—Four Facts*
Contact Carol online now!
Discover Charlotte North Carolina's Best Small Towns
Carol Fox of Allen Tate Realtors has helped people find the right homes and neighborhoods in Charlotte North Carolina's best small towns for twenty five years.
Call Carol Fox at 704-905-3935
to list your property for sale or to purchase a home in
Matthews NC, Mint Hill NC and the small towns of Union County NC, including Stallings NC, Indian Trail NC, Weddington NC, Waxhaw NC, Lake Park NC, Marvin NC, Wesley Chapel NC and Monroe NC.
Want to know the value of your Union County NC home?
Visit www.UnionCountyHomeSellersGuide.com for a free online market analysis of your current home.
Search for homes and learn more about these communities