Groups are smaller communities within the larger ActiveRain. Join groups created by others. or start your own and
get others to join
This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
These state pages or hyper-local pages provide content directly related to a specific geographical location.
State, County, City and Neighborhood pages make it easy for consumers to find what they're looking for.
Post your listings, school information, local events, market reports and more
Consumers peruse these pages for information
Farm your niche market and cover all the happenings in your neighborhood
Paia/Haiku Maui Hawaii Real Estate Listings Newsletter - August 2012 ------------------------------------------------------------ With summer winding down there were not a lot of new listings on the Paia/Haiku Realtor Caravan, so I'll take this opportunity to remind you about some other great properties that are for sale. There are 3 new bank owned homes hitting the market in Haiku and 2 of them are on acreage and well priced. Let me know if you need more details on any of these. 1. Down Town, Haiku $439,000.00 - this cute 3BD/1BA single level house and detached 1BD/1BA cottage are tucked back from the main road for privacy - backs up to a lush gulch with avocados, walk just a block to all the highlights of Haiku town center and leave the car at home 2. Eco Living, Huelo $1,100,000.00 - great 2 acre property for those who want to be self sustaining, 2 large homes and other creative living arrangements for caretakers - water catchment, PV panels to reduce the power bill, ocean views, abundant fruit trees and organic veggies and herbs, peaceful and private
3. Cattle Ranch, Haiku $650,000.00 - pristine 17+ acres at the end of a country road, surrounded by other large parcels of cattle pasture, very few homes here - paved road with power, ocean views from many spots, raise animals and build your dream home in the country
4. 33 Hoolawa Road, Huelo $705,000.00 - a tropical farmer's wet dream with 13 usable acres of lush land filled with exotic fruit trees and colorful flowers, many edible delights - large barn that looks like a home, 2 other storage buildings, a fish pond and a lily pond, plenty of big ocean views and building sites
5. 802 Door of Faith Road, Huelo $849,000.00 - just sit back and enjoy the amazing views of ocean mountain and wilderness, never see your neighbors if you don't want to - adorable 1BD/1BA cottage with detached guest suite, plenty of privacy and room to expand on 2.8 acres
- lock up and leave, updated off-grid PV system and private water make for low overhead, security system to alert you of trespassers
- makes a wonderful 2nd home for those seeking solitude and privacy with outstanding views
6. 480 Hoolawa Road, Huelo $1,250,000.00
- well maintained custom Frank Stiller pole house with 3BD/2.5BA and covered parking area, outdoor shower, no neighbors in sight
- 5 level acres with serene ocean views, mature fruit trees including bananas, papayas, the best avocados, assorted citrus
- walk to the ocean and mountain pools, ride your horses around the neighborhood, practice yoga with the pros at nearby studio
- build another cottage and barn and enjoy living in the country on your own piece of paradise
The ROOTS school of Maui, which was originally located at 33 Hoolawa Rd, is now open in downtown Haiku where the Horizon's Academy used to be, at 740 Haiku Rd. They are a community based private school for kids through 8th grade, and they encourage independent thought and creativity. Call them at 808 250-2036
Your Real Estate Agent on Maui, pictures of homes and properties for sale and market information for buyers and sellers. Maui events and lifestyle too. Maui Hawaii local information as seen through the perspective of a long time resident.
Disclaimer: ActiveRain Corp. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. ActiveRain Corp. takes no responsibility for the content in these profiles, that are written by the members of this community.