Labor Day signals the end of vacations, the end of Summer and the kids going back to school. And as the kids are going back to school, it's time for real estate agents to get back to work!
What Were Your Goals?
Can you remember the goals you set back in January? Time is moving very quickly and now you have less than 120 days to accomplish those goals. But don't fret...it's not too late to get your real estate career back on track and end the year with a bang. Let's take a look at 5 easy things you can start right now to jump start your business!
My Top 5 For Jump Starting Your Business
1. Look at your contact list. If you don't already have one, make a list of your top referral sources and people who you think will buy or sell real estate before the end of the year.
2. Call People! Call the people you have identified on number 1. Don't email, don't text...CALL! This is not the time to be passive. You need to make some things happen in under 120 days. If they don't answer hang up...do not leave a voice mail, but make a note to call them back.
3. Book An Open House. If you don't have any listings of your own, ask one of the top producers in your office if you can hold one of their listings open. This is a great way to pick up buyers and sellers. People looking this time of year are very motivated. As the weather gets colder you will get more and more serious buyers.
4. Network. Take out your former clients for coffee or lunch and ask for some referrals. Go to functions in your marketplace where you don't know people and make a game out of how many people you can meet. Your goal is to ask for business, but if the opportunity doesn't present itself, don't force it.
5. Talk about real estate everywhere! Okay, you don't want to be obnoxious about it, but you do want to let people know that you are a real estate agent. Too many times we miss opportunities because people forget that we are real estate agents. We live and breathe real estate day in and day out, but our friends don't. They need us to remind them of what we do for a living.
Time To Get Busy
If you want to achieve your goals you will need to get busy fast. This is not the time to be shy. Put yourself out there and see what happens. You have absolutely nothing to lose. If all else fails, you will have lots of peopel in your pipeline for next year!
- It's Time To Get Busy
- Are You Using Your Time Wisely
- I Have Some Work To Do
- "Home" Work For Real Estate Agents
- 'Tis The Season For Real Estate Agents To Work
- 5 Things You May Want To Improve
Real-Life Real Estate Training – The Training You Need, When You Need It
Have you struggled turning contacts into clients?
Are you working hard, but hardly making any money?
Are you beginning to think you made a bad career choice?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions you are in the right place! The Real-Life Real Estate Training program was designed to transform you and your business so that you achieve your goals. It doesn’t matter what stage in your real estate career you are in…new, experienced, or somewhere in between, our systems will help you focus your time, energy and effort on the right areas of your business.
The Real-Life Real Estate Training pr0gram was designed by an active real estate agent, so our program is totally realistic, doable and easy to put into action immediately.
Check out what our valued clients have said about us on our testimonials page. I’d love to talk to you if you still have some questions or need additional information. Give me a call at (202) 669-1924 or send me an email at email@example.com.