A meeting you won't want to miss! Join us as RESA Realtor of the Year 2011 Nominee Eric Holmes with Dave Perry Miller & Associates shares his experience with home staging and why he believes it's an integral part of the marketing package for all his listings. Overcoming objections are key to selling real estate. Objections as well are why some Realtors may be resistant to home staging. Learn how and what you can do to incorporate staging whether you're a Realtor looking to add staging services to your marketing arsenal or a home stager looking to work with a Realtor in your area.
When asked why home staging is important to selling real estate Eric's response was:
"What does the consumer want? That’s what we ask ourselves constantly. Does a seller want an agent that’s going to do a bare minimum to sell their home or do they want an agent that’s going to pull out all the stops? We pull out all the stops. Treating a home as a product or commodity is important to selling in today’s real estate market. Corporations like Apple don’t rush products to market. They take the time to cultivate a marketing plan to better the saleability of their goods. Realtors should think of their listings the same way and, in my opinion, home staging is the first and most important step in the process."
- Please RSVP here at RESA Dallas Chapter Meetup
- Kindly Hosted by Republic Title 8300 Douglas Ave, Suite 100 Dallas, TX 75225 , Dallas, TX
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
- 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Meet ERIC HOLMES REALTOR | Dave Perry-Miller & Associates
Real estate runs in the family. Eric has literally grown up around the Dallas real estate industry. Diana Holmes, his mother, has been in the business since 1978. Eric learned that industry is more than opening doors and open houses at an early age. Along the way he learned that honesty, patience and dedication are the keys to a successful real estate career. Those traits and a laid back, easy going attitude have buoyed his success since he entered the business in 1998. Being born in North Dallas and moving to East Dallas in 1999 has allowed Eric insight into huge sections of the Metroplex.
As a resident of Old Lake Highlands, Eric lives and breathes East Dallas and Lake Highlands real estate. His lifelong experience in the business, knowledge of Dallas and tenacious drive has been key components in his client’s satisfaction throughout the years. If you’re considering a move, this tech savvy agent can be reached via his cell/text (214-395-1183), Twitter, Facebook or Email.
Selling a home in North Texas? Exceptional Home Staging services for Dallas, Richardson, Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, Carrollton,TX and surrounding cities.
- Affordable pre-list home staging property consultations
- Affordable post list "trouble shooting" property consultations - no matter how long a home has been on the market there are always ways to improve the chance of sale
- Owner occupied property staging (utilizing owner supplied furniture & accessories or including some of our own inventory)
- Vacant & investment property staging (Full and partial rental furniture packages, accessories and staging services)
- Is your office interested in hosting a home staging class or presentation? Just ask! Contact Karen at 496-964-0516 or Karen@homestarstaging.com
- Interested in learning how to start a successful home staging business in TX, OK or NW LA? I can help! I the hands on course trainer for the Staging and Redesign team. Stage a real home for sale, get a true portfolio of your work and start collecting your statistics, all key components to running your business.