If you are familiar with Inman News, then you already know that it is the premier place online to get the latest and greatest real estate and technology news. Several weeks ago, Inman had their semi-annual Real Estate Connect Conference, and I was sent over by the local board to check it out.
One of the coolest apps (that’s applications for lay people) that was launched at the conference was an app called Videolicious. You can download Videolicious from the iTunes store, and the app is free.
What Is Videolicious?
Videolicious is a video and photo-editing app that allows for the quick and easy production of a video. You can use it to make video tours of your latest listings or to generate community videos for your blog. Literally, you can get from zero to completed video is less than 10 minutes.
Here’s how it works:
- Using your iPhone or iPad, take ten photos for your video. If your video is a home tour, take ten photos of the property. (Note that if you upgrade to the paid version of the app, then you can use more than ten pictures.)
- Using your iPhone or iPad, take a one minute video to go along with the photos. If your video is about a home, speak about the features of the home for one minute. (Note that if you upgrade to the paid version, you can make a longer video.)
- Launch the app and follow instructions.
- Select your photos in the order that you want them to appear in the video.
- Select/import your video.
- While watching a preview of your video, click on the photos at the time that you want them to appear in the video.
- Select your music.
If I can do it, you can do it! (Note that the iOS version of Videolicious is going to be launched later this month.)
Want More Info on Agent Tips and Tools?