This is the place to view the past and present contests put on by ActiveRain and its members. Everyone can join the
group and help encourage each other. Current contest will be highlighted posts so it's easy for you all to see. Let it
Curious as to what others in your profession think about a certain product or tool?
AR's community takes the time to leave honest and transparent reviews of their experiences
so you can be a bit wiser about your purchase.
Broken down by categories and subcategories for easy finds
Get an unfiltered look at what real users are saying
Leave a review yourself for others to benefit from
Add new products as you use them and gain points for doing so
ActiveRain University (ARU) provides free on-line training. We coach, consult and support real estate professionals about real estate trends, technology and social media.
ARU Calendar provides class types and registration links
Watch short tutorials on updating your photo, inserting a hyperlink and much more
Sign up for the Daily Drop so you don't miss out on AR's daily happenings
Find answers to most FAQ's
Whatever it is you're into and wherever you are, AR surely has a group for you to join.
Brand, off the wall, specific subject matters…whatever it is you're looking for.
Each time you write a post you can syndicate your post to 5 groups.
And if by chance you don't find what you're looking for, start a new group today!
Get your content in front of more eyes
Search by location or type
Feel free to start your own group
Find some that are close to home and close to heart
Each month AR runs numerous contests as a way for our members to engage in activities
that will boost their business and increase their visibility in the community and beyond.
Earn points by partaking in these contest and climb the leaderboard
Do what's good for you and your business by participating
If you have an idea for a contest, just let us know
Stay motivated and on track with new contests popping up each month
Ask a Real Estate Question
Here's another avenue for you to build relationships with others. Share your expertise with someone searching for answers.
Play the teacher role and help someone out today
Your Homepage will alert you of new questions in your state
A wonderful way to open a door to a possible new client
Ask a question yourself to get help
Find informative stats, trends and insider tips on your state, county, city or neighborhood of choice. The insightful experts of ActiveRain share with you in a way only a local resident can.
Video Blogging Challenge, Following my Business Coach's Plan
Last Thursday afternoon I went to my first ever business coaching session. It was an interesting experience. Having been a Staging Coach for many years now, it was odd to sit on the other side of the table. Still, I thought this was important since I am transitioning from a home stager to the role of a local Realtor. I have a pretty precise business plan, which is different than most other Realtors. I find this to be an opportunity because it is a relatively untapped niche. My premise involves a integrating my role for the last seven years as a home staging industry leader and award winning stager into a new market shift.
My business coach outlined several prominent places where he saw that I had strengths but was not utilizing them, and the first one was video blogging, or vloggning. Running across an Active Rain vlogging challenge, I decided this was a great medium to help me stay on track and be accountable. While the challenge focuses on neighborhood and localism vlogging, I submit my entries based on my own business plan.
Here is my approach plan and goal identifier:
1) Build an audience. Because videos can be found in more places, thanks to sites like youtube listings and embed links, vlogging can create greater exposure. Additionally, Google really likes videos. This means better SEO, and with it hopefully an increased viewership.
2) Show competency and knowledge of my areas of expertise. For me, this is the integration of home staging and real estate. My goals is to break down tough topics to prove that home staging is not about fluff or pretty stuff. It is about saving or increasing equity and a positive net return on investment.
3) Show my face and personality. I'm new in the St Augustine, Jacksonville area and I want my name associated with an authoritative, friendly, knowledgeable image. While I'm new to the area, I'm not new to the industry. I have a wealth of information and can use that to help my selling customers.
4) My topics will include real estate market trends, home staging as it relates to real estate positioning and equity ROI, and marketing for home selling.
5) Because my goal is to be a stronger listing agent, not a buyer's agent, my vlogs will serve to position myself as the leading choice when it comes to understanding how to best position my customers.