There are so many questions to be answered when you decide to put your home on the market.
- What is the value of your home?
- What steps need to be taken to get the exterior in the best possible shape for curb appeal?
- What staging needs to be done to have the interior win the beauty contest that most markets have become?
- What arrangements will you make for your beloved pets during showings?
- Where will you store your valuables?
- Do you need a lockbox?
- Can you be home for showings?
- Do you have to take your family photos down and completely depersonalize your home?
- Does it matter who you list with? I know your cousin Lillian is part time and lives about an hour away but she just got her license and you would like to give her the business, but is that really the best use of a portion of the equity in your home?
I can help you answer these questions and more! As for cousin Lillian, well.... let's talk. I will do a comprehensive market analysis, provide information on getting your home ready, hire a stager for a 2 hour consultation with you and sit down and work out a strategy for us to get your home sold. It's a complicated process and I will take you from the listing contract to the settlement table.
Susan C. Mangigian
1595 Paoli Pike, Suite 101,West Chester, PA 19380
610-719-1700 main office, 610-299-6237 cell
Did you realize you could search for homes? Or just keep an eye on your own neighborhood? Just click the link and sign up! It's free! Don't forget to include your email and you'll have all the latest listings emailed to you. ChesterCounty360.com. You will be asked to register. I will make a quick call to say hey. If you are not interested in having me call you or email you, you can tell me, I'll respect your wishes. I do want to help, and I won't be a pest. Sign in! It's a great site.
Please visit me on facebook: www.facebook.com/chestercounty360
Visit me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/susanmangigian/