Haiku Maui HI 96708 Real Estate update - land sales in past 12 months
Looking back 1 year in the Haiku Maui market shows 18 vacant land sales ranging from 1.2 to 14 acres, and sale prices of $260,000 up to $854,000. Average sale price was $458,194 and median sale price was $397,500.
With the exception of the 14 acre parcel on Awalau Road that sold for $854,000, the highest prices paid were for oceanfront lots, and a hilltop lot with incredible views, showing that a good ocean view on Maui is going to cost you. These were the highlights...
- 2 acres at the end of Hoolawa Rd sold for $625,000 - oceanfront splendor in the country
- 3.3 acres atop Haiku Hill sold for $700,000 - panoramic ocean and mountain views
- 2.5 acres on Hana Highway at the top of Maliko Gulch went for $800,000 - life in the fast lane
- 3.25 acres just above the Hana Highway sold for $260,000 - I thought this was a really good buy
- 1.2 acres just below the Hana Highway sold for $350,000 - a high price to pay for some privacy and security