Does Your Real Estate Assistant Need Training?
How many questions can you answer ‘True’?
1. Your assistant clearly understands your role and responsibilities, their role and responsibilities, and the difference between them. True or False.
2. Your assistant understands privacy, competition and real estate regulations – and that legislation and regulation is regularly amended so they have to keep up. True or False.
3. Your assistant has systemized the office so it can productively run if they’re away, or suddenly leave you. True or False.
4. Your assistant knows where to find necessary disclaimers and rules and regulations for all marketing and promotional purposes. True or False.
5. Your assistant knows and follows the marketing rules of who can advertise a listing when sold. True or False.
6. Your production and level of service has greatly increased because of your assistant. True or False.
7. Your assistant maintains your files so that they are clear admissible evidence if you ever need them during a court case. True or False.
8. Your assistant has created effective checklists so that you can account for all details of your business. True or False.
9. Your assistant has the confidence to manage your office and sees being your professional real estate assistant as their career. True or False.
10. Your assistant is well skilled and knowledgeable and is interested in continuing professional education and in lifelong learning. True or False.
All Answers True: Your assistant has overall competence.
1-3 Answers False: Your assistant could improve by taking PRA™ Training’s supplemental courses and seminars.
4 or More Answers False: Register them for the applicable PRA™ Training Program today!
Next Available Courses in British Columbia.
Instructor : Peter Pfann
Vancouver BC : Oct. 3, 4, 5, & 10, 11, 12, 2012.
Victoria BC : Nov. 21, 22, 23 & 28, 29, 30, 2012
Next Available Course in Ontario
Instructor : Chris Newell
Ottawa ON : Oct: 31 – Nov: 1, 2, & 7, 8, 9, 2012